“Up for Work” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Juneau,AK, United States
“Up for Work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had a good stay at this hotel. The staff was helpful and the van came and got me at the airport pretty quick. Once I got to the hotel, they informed me that the van was only for going to and from the airport. So not having the van was probably the only thing that was wrong with my stay. Just some advice, bring your own drinks and snacks from somewhere, because you don't want to have buy something from the little store right next to the front desk. $4.50 for a RockStar. It is in the same parking lot as Applebee's and across the street from Friday's and Golden Correll

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 25, 2013

I was troubled to see the review about our shuttle because we run 24 hours to airport and we also run a downtown shuttle and south side shuttles to take guest to great restaurants and local places in there areas.

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place is terrible!!! When I opened the door it had an awful smell. I ended up keeping the heat up with the window open. I pulled down the comforter to find a hair in my sheets. I then found many hairs in the shower and the shower walls had dried crusty soap foam from someone else's shower!!!! The shower curtain was also dirty and it didn't close all the way. I am thoroughly disgusted and will NEVER stay here again!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
I am really troubled to read your review of my property as I have not had any complaints regarding these issues. I will be addressing this with my staff and going over how we clean our rooms. The property is under going a full refresh and I am not sure why your room had issues as we strive for 100 percent cleanliness. I welcome you to contact me direct at 907-550-7000

seward
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I used to stay here a lot a long time ago when my son was just a few years old. Stayed with them last week for the first time in years. Very positive exp. At check-in (we were 15 minutes early) our room was not ready. They offered us another room that was ready. The hotel has been redecorated since I was here last time. Much nicer now. Loved the BBQ on the outside deck of the pool. Very clean, quiet place. Staff were very helpful. The breakfast lady came by and asked how my breakfast was. She appeared to actually care about my meal. I liked that she was very friendly to me and other guests. When guests came in she greeted them with a smile and hello. Kept the area clean and well stocked. All in all..... very good exp.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Citrus Heights, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Anchorage, Alaska. Very clean, quiet hotel. Complimentary breakfast was tastefully prepared, and there was plenty for everyone. The breakfast to go bags was a very nice touch for those days I didn't have time for a sit down breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

I am so glad you had a great stay and a wonderful experience at our property. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kodiak Island, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed staying the night at this hotel. The bed was comfortable and the check-in lobby area was nice and clean and fresh. We were provided with warm cookies as we checked in and a nice bag lunch and news paper when we checked out. Other hotels should take notice of how the Hampton Inn runs they business. I don't need to inquiry with any other hotel in Anchorage when I visit . I will always stay at this Hampton Inn . So awesome. Thank you so much for the quality customer service and great food to boot. Sincerely D. Holloway ,Kodiak Alaska

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad you had a great stay and you enjoyed our fresh warm cookies and our hot breakfast!!!

We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Andrew Farrer
Soldotna, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel. Traveled to Anchorage for my son's birthday and the great rates and amazing room made this little min-vacation so much nicer!! Thank you Hampton for your great service, comfortable rooms and great rates!!! We will definitely be staying with you the next time we come to Anchorage!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for the review and was glad you had a great time at the hotel for your son's birthday.
We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The room was clean, the staff was extremely friendly and the rates were reasonable. I also liked the fresh scent throughout the hotel and their continental breakfast! The shuttle driver Ed was fantastic! A great stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Wow, It is always nice to read comment about how friendly our staff is and how we made your stay great. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Hampton Inn Anchorage? Share your experiences!