“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Citrus Heights, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Anchorage, Alaska. Very clean, quiet hotel. Complimentary breakfast was tastefully prepared, and there was plenty for everyone. The breakfast to go bags was a very nice touch for those days I didn't have time for a sit down breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

I am so glad you had a great stay and a wonderful experience at our property. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Kodiak Island, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed staying the night at this hotel. The bed was comfortable and the check-in lobby area was nice and clean and fresh. We were provided with warm cookies as we checked in and a nice bag lunch and news paper when we checked out. Other hotels should take notice of how the Hampton Inn runs they business. I don't need to inquiry with any other hotel in Anchorage when I visit . I will always stay at this Hampton Inn . So awesome. Thank you so much for the quality customer service and great food to boot. Sincerely D. Holloway ,Kodiak Alaska

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I am so glad you had a great stay and you enjoyed our fresh warm cookies and our hot breakfast!!!

We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Andrew Farrer
Soldotna, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a great stay at this hotel. Traveled to Anchorage for my son's birthday and the great rates and amazing room made this little min-vacation so much nicer!! Thank you Hampton for your great service, comfortable rooms and great rates!!! We will definitely be staying with you the next time we come to Anchorage!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for the review and was glad you had a great time at the hotel for your son's birthday.
We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had an amazing stay at this hotel. The room was clean, the staff was extremely friendly and the rates were reasonable. I also liked the fresh scent throughout the hotel and their continental breakfast! The shuttle driver Ed was fantastic! A great stay!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Wow, It is always nice to read comment about how friendly our staff is and how we made your stay great. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Delta Jct. Alaska, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very convenient to major roads, shopping and dining. We had a microwave and fridge, king bed, couch and desk. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking. Everything was very clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, We are glad you had a great stay and we hope to see you again soon.
Newark, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I just returned today from a weeks' stay at the Hampton Inn, 4301 Credit Union Dr, Anchorage.

I am telling you, I had the best stay ever! First of all, the entire staff bent over backwards to make my stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Everyone from the shuttle van drivers, to the cleaning staff are A+ ! The desk people are keen on providing you the best guest experience possible-and they deliver! The manager is warm and truly cares about your slightest concerns, should any arise. This Hampton Inn has every amenity conducive to a perfect guest experience. There is free breakfast, free coffee available in the lobby, delicious baked cookies in the afternoon, indoor swimming pool, laundry room for guest use, spa, internet access and business center (computers with internet). Soon, I understand the rooms will be renovated, though honestly my room was spacious, modern, clean, and my bed was divine! The tv's are new plasma screens. I can't praise this place enough. I can't understand where the sporadic "so-so" reviews come from. Clearly, this place should be the standard for all hotels in the area. I never felt so sincerely welcomed by hotel workers, staff, and management. A BIG THUMBS UP! :-) I will definitely go back and look forward to doing so...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review, I am glad you took the time to leave a review of your stay. I will be sharing these comments with my staff and we can't wait to have you as again as a guest here in Alaska.
Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My family and I stayed here for 3 nights. Every employee was happy. Breakfast was amazing! Front desk person was helpful and have us an upgraded room! We didn't have to ask. The manager Andrew was nice and a pleasure to talk to during breakfast. Thanks to you all for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Andrew F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Anchorage, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for your review, We hope to see you again soon as our property will be undergoing a full refresh soon. We are glad you had a great stay at my hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Anchorage? Share your experiences!