“Anchorage Business Meeting @ Embassy Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 69 Hotels in Anchorage
Eagle River, United States
“Anchorage Business Meeting @ Embassy Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Such an amazing hotel, staff and food. We felt like we were at home. Fantastic staff that cares about us. Thank You Thank You!!! They took the time to make sure our rooms were cleaned and ready for us.. Food was amazing for our event. When we needed the smallest to the largest item, they were there for us our whole group of 450 people. THis hotel can help from individual to large group. This hotel should be the Hotel of the Year in Alaska!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
I am elated after reading your review. I am so pleased that you and your group had such a great experience at the Embassy Suites Anchorage. Your words encourage and reward the staff to continue their hard work. I am lucky to have a staff full of excellent people that care about our guests. We can't wait to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This hotel exceeded my expectations. It was very clean and well equipped and walking distance to restaurants and a grocery store. I had a little trouble with my microwave and it was replaced immediately. The breakfast is very good with lots of choices. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: As for a room that is close to the elevator or it can be a long walk.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites. I really appreciate your feedback regarding our staff and the hotel in general. Our staff is very proud of the hotel and the job they do every day and it shows in your comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Anchorage area.
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed for two nights. The first morning I notified the front desk that the fitness center was ice cold. The attendant said someone from maintenance would fix the problem. I returned to the same ice cold conditions the following morning. The attendant apologized again, but nobody ever showed up to fix the isdue. Other guests were complaining. Also, the phones in my room were broken. I called the front desk from my cell phone to get the passwrd for internet access. The guy at the front desk could not locate my honors program number and wanted to charge me $10 for the access. In short,I've stayed at this hotel about 20 times, and now notice the service level declining.

• Stayed November 2013
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay. I apologize that the temperature of the workout room was chilly. We occasionally have guests that like the room much cooler or much warmer. We certainly don't anyone to compare it to Antarctica. We did correct the temperature each day. I am very sorry that you had an issue with your phone in your suite. This problem has been resolved . We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider Embassy Suites in your future travel plans.
Seattle, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

The bed was heavenly, the hotel lovely and the staff was superb. The only negative about the visit was my dinner in the restaurant, I didn't care for the seafood I had, it was some kind of stuffed shrimp with crab. There wasn't much choice for seafood without the sauces, like a grilled halibut or crab. Even a crab sandwich melted with cheese would have been better than my dinner and the price for that was pretty outrageous. The server was excellent though!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
I am delighted your stay was so enjoyable and that our staff took good care of you. I am sorry that you didn't care for your dinner selection while here. We appreciate your business greatly and hope to see you again.
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very nice hotel for business travel in Anchorage. High traffic area, but rooms are quiet. It can be a challenge to get in and out of the parking lot if you are not familiar with Anchorage traffic patterns. Very convenient location, except you are forced to go out of your way due to many 1-Way streets. Excellent, accommodating & friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for the complimentary review. Should traffic on Benson Blvd be a challenge during rush hour, I hope you have utilized the back entrance to the parking lot. Please come back and stay with us again.
Negaunee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel is as nice as it is in the pictures, which doesn't happen often anymore! My room was super clean, everything in perfect condition, and COMFORTABLE beds! I stayed on business and had a wonderful stay. Complimentary full breakfast in the morning to get the day going!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Love your review and will pass on your great comments to housekeeping. Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy. Please come back again soon.
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Warm and inviting staff and facilities, great work space in room, and one of the best breakfasts in town. Nice location close to great food like the cities best pizza and Chinese. Easy access to all parts of town heading south or north out of town also great access.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your positive overview of the hotel and location. Your nice comments are greatly appreciated. We hope that you will be back in Anchorage soon and join us once again at the Embassy.

Been to Embassy Suites Anchorage? Share your experiences!