I stayed for two nights. The first morning I notified the front desk that the fitness center was ice cold. The attendant said someone from maintenance would fix the problem. I returned to the same ice cold conditions the following morning. The attendant apologized again, but nobody ever showed up to fix the isdue. Other guests were complaining. Also, the phones in my room were broken. I called the front desk from my cell phone to get the passwrd for internet access. The guy at the front desk could not locate my honors program number and wanted to charge me $10 for the access. In short,I've stayed at this hotel about 20 times, and now notice the service level declining.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer both exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a full cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with an evening reception complimentary. We look forward to showing you why we have become the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.