“Teenage party getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 69 Hotels in Anchorage
anchoraqge, United States
“Teenage party getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Was perfect - the Jr. suite was the way to go for 4 teenage girls - they had one room and we had the other. I have told my friends already of this great idea, and hotel. Great value and great experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
I appreciate your support and pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and join us again, even without the teenagers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Embassy Suites tend to be just what they are advertised, in my own experience. Hot breakfast cooked to order if you want that, comfortable spacious room, etc. This property was no different, but the staff are really lovely and the evening snacks and drinks are a nice touch. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I used the workout room which was a little small, but manageable even at evening "rush hour". I ate dinner at the bar and food was well prepared and served promptly. Hard to mess up salmon or halibut in Alaska and indeed they did not disappoint. Overall a good value for money if you want something close to the airport and you don't need to be in downtown Anchorage.

Room Tip: Unless you don't mind a loooong walk to your room, ask for something close to the elevators.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased we more than lived up to the Embassy name and that you appreciated the staff and services. Please come back again soon.
Kapaa, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our flight arrived at 1:30am and we had to depart at noon for a cruise from Whittier. The shuttle from the airport was very convenient, the lobby area was beautiful and impressive, our room was large, clean, modern, comfortable, and with good free wi-fi. The breakfast was great, with omelets cooked to order. We required a shuttle back to the airport for our pick up and the staff was very helpful and friendly in arranging this. We'd stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
I am pleased your stay was enjoyable but sorry it was so short. Please come back again and join us for a longer visit. I hope your cruise was wonderful.
Wasilla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've stayed her many times with my family and on business, and as R&R Productions, I would highly recommend this venue for your event. The ballroom is beautiful, our lighting looks fabulous in here, acoustics are great, the food is excellent, and the staff is fantastic to work with. Keli'i is an amazing event planner and is great to work with. His talents, creativity, and personal attention to detail is definitely a bonus and we always look forward to working with him. The rooms are really nice, and the full breakfast each morning included in the stay is incredible. My kids absolutely love this place! The pool is a must and they not only keep it open till 10pm for the kids every night, but also from 10 to midnight for the adults only. This is unique to this hotel and I've never seen any other offer this service. Thank you Embassy Suites for raising the bar!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Wow, I love your review. I will be sure that Keli'i sees your comments. He does an outstanding job taking care of details with his very creative mind. Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.
Haines, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed at the Embassy for the first time for a week-long conference. The whole property was very clean, the rooms were huge, and the cook-to-order breakfast was top notch. They also offered two free drinks at happy hour. I guess this is typical of Embassy, but I had never stayed at one. At any rate, this Embassy pulls if off very well with friendly, courteous staff. I would stay here again for any reason.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I am delighted that you enjoyed your week-long stay attending the conference. I appreciate your excellent review and hope that we will see you return soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This hotel is lovely. The suites are well-furnished with a functional floor plan and are exceptionally clean. The rooms are quiet and the beds are very plush. The staff is professional and courteous. The complimentary happy-hour drinks at the bar and the made-to-order hot breakfast were above and beyond that of any other hotel I've stayed in. This is now my hotel of choice for the Anchorage area. I will stay here again, and I would enthusiastically recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
I am delighted that we have earned another convert to the Embassy. Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and the many benefits of staying here. We look forward to your next visit.
Kenai, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Good folks...always pleasant place. Suggest this place for anybody as did our son for us. The breakfast was OK, the pool and hot tub area very nice with the heavy wood beams, workout room has good equipment. Front desk personnel very efficient and nice - never seems to be acting - genuine. Like proximity to hospital which is handy for out of town folks like us who must travel for specific appointments.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy. I appreciate your review and feedback. We hope to see you again on a future visit to Anchorage.

Been to Embassy Suites Anchorage? Share your experiences!