We stayed in Anchorage for two nights following a cruise that landed in Seward. The property is nothing less than what you would expect of an Embassy suites. This chain of properties is almost always consistently very good. But the breakfast bar is by far the best one that I have encountered with a station to order your own omelets and a pancake to order station. Potatoes and fruit and juice. All part of the bigger price that we paid to stay here.
Free shuttle to and from the train station.
Small pillow alert.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer both exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a full cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with an evening reception complimentary. We look forward to showing you why we have become the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.