The Embassy suites is more expensive but you get a lot for you're money. You get two drinks every evening and a full breakfast every morning. The breakfast was great, made to order omlettes
And pancakes plus a full buffet. Take those things off the nightly rate and it's not much more than
Even some of the value places. Not to mention the rooms are very clean and upscale with plenty if room. It's great to have a suite with the extra room. One person can sleep while the other wants to start their day.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer both exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a full cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with an evening reception complimentary. We look forward to showing you why we have become the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.