“My favorite place to stay in Anchorage” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20%
Ranked #1 of 69 hotels in Anchorage
“My favorite place to stay in Anchorage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is well located, clean, has a great staff, best breakfast in Anchorage. I tried several other hotels around Anchorage through the years but made my home during all my visits now at this hotel. The main reasons always involve location, cleanliness, best breakfast and the afternoon free cocktails.

• Stayed February 2013
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I certainly appreciate your feedback and your business. I am glad that you consider the Embassy your "favorite place to stay". Comments such as that are very much appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

503 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
North Pole, Alaska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay. I found the rooms to be very clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast was amazing (cooked to order omelets and pancakes). The internet was faster than expected.
The only negative was a few late night revelers who made noise at 3am.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
I am pleased that you enjoy our hotel but feel badly that sometimes other guests can be less than ideal neighbors. I want to thank you for staying with us and assure you that we are anxiously awaiting the chance to welcome you back on a future trip south from North Pole.
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was here for 2 weeks and no problems at all. The breakfast was good and the 2 drinks in the afternoon wasnt bad either. I did order from their restaurant and the food was not good. They did comp my dessert. They have a very limited menu .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Embassy. I am pleased that you "had no problems" and were happy with many aspects of your stay, but am not satisfied that we delivered no more than a "3" for your experience rating. We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to the Embassy Suites in the future and earn a five.
alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights in February 2013. I kept discovering things lacking attention. For instance, two treadmills and all exercise bikes were out of order. The Internet at the business center on all computers was shockingly slow (like wait 20 minutes to simply print a ticket slow). The batteries in the remote control for tv were dead. The hallways were dirty and in need of vacuuming. Found price tags and earrings backs in the room. Service at breakfast was lacking attention (the cook was great, however). The trim in our bedroom was broken and could cut feet. My guess is either the general manager is gone or its off season and no one really cares. Bottom line: sorry, but not a number 1 hotel. Would rather stay at he Diamond Center or even the Courtyard. My hope is that all of this will be fixed before the tourists flock.

• Stayed February 2013
Providing guests with the finest accommodations and personal service is our goal every day and I regret that you were not 100% satisfied. Our hotel team is normally given high reviews by our guests so I was very disappointed to read your comments. Please accept my apology for missing multiple details in your stay. We hope to see you return in the future.
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Free shuttle to/from the airport, free breakfast and free drinks at night combined with clean and well-sized rooms (even had free internet) makes this hotel one of the best deals in Anchorage. It's not downtown, but for business trips it makes a lot of sense and allows me to avoid renting a car.

Service was great as well. I look forward to staying here every time I'm in Anchorage.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
It means a great deal to us that our guests recommend our hotel highly and anticipate returning. I am delighted that you had a wonderful experience and appreciate the many amenities at the Embassy Suites Anchorage. We look forward to seeing you again.
Thibodaux, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My favorite place to stay in Anchorage. In a great location for me. Nice free shuttle to many places including the airport, local offices, and Downtown. Rooms are quite nice and large. Food is tasty although a bit of a limited menu. Service is wonderful! I will continue to stay here on all of my Anchorage stays.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I am flattered by your wonderful review. I am pleased you have found our hotel to your liking on multiple occasions and will be returning again. We have a great team here that focuses on guest service and I will pass on your remarks to them. We look forward to your return.
Anchorage, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The pool was fun for the kids, although every kid in the pool seemed to have a coughing fit at one time or the other. The room was comfortable and the service overall was friendly and efficient. The evening reception was fun and the complimentary breakfast was great. My family really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments and for staying with us. I assure you that we are looking forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon at the Embassy.

Been to Embassy Suites Anchorage? Share your experiences!