Stayed two nights in February 2013. I kept discovering things lacking attention. For instance, two treadmills and all exercise bikes were out of order. The Internet at the business center on all computers was shockingly slow (like wait 20 minutes to simply print a ticket slow). The batteries in the remote control for tv were dead. The hallways were dirty and in need of vacuuming. Found price tags and earrings backs in the room. Service at breakfast was lacking attention (the cook was great, however). The trim in our bedroom was broken and could cut feet. My guess is either the general manager is gone or its off season and no one really cares. Bottom line: sorry, but not a number 1 hotel. Would rather stay at he Diamond Center or even the Courtyard. My hope is that all of this will be fixed before the tourists flock.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel
- Embassy Suites Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Anchorage Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hotel Anchorage is an all-suite full-service hotel that offers all the comforts of home and far more. The large well-appointed suites offer both exceptional design and comfort as well as extensive amenities. Every hotel guest is offered a full cooked-to-order breakfast and buffet along with an evening reception complimentary. We look forward to showing you why we have become the preferred hotel by business and leisure travelers alike among all hotels in Anchorage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.