“Definitely recommend.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Definitely recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I'm a bit of a clean freak and when they mopped the floors some of the parts of the mop/fibers were left behind.
Other than that great service for the foh and the back office sales team and caterers.
Food service was very good and they have a daily happy hour with 2 free drinks from 1730-1930.

• Stayed November 2012
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Your nice comments and recommendation are appreciated. I am pleased that the staff took excellent care of you and will certainly pass on your feedback to them. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed in Anchorage for three nights last week at the Embassy Suites with my family. Convenient location, nice pool, free ample parking, clean and spacious room with EXCELLENT housekeeping, very good and plentiful selection of complimentary breakfast foods in the morning including omlettes cooked to order. Nice manager eception in the evening for a drink on the hotel. My kids loved the pool and FREE breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel in Anchorage. A very special SHOUT OUT to the excellent housekeepers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
I'm delighted you enjoyed our hotel and services. That is certainly our goal for every guest who stays with us. I appreciate your comments about our housekeepers. They work very hard and do a fabulous job. We look forward to having you return again the next time you head south.
Anchorage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I are AK residents and frequent visitors to Anchorage, this is the best hotel hands down. Their rooms are spacious and clean, cooked to order breakfast is spectacular and a free area shuttle are wonderful. The staff is always friendly and professional. We will be going back to Anchorage in a few weeks and this is were we will be staying again!

Room Tip: Their king sized beds are enormous!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful endorsement. We look forward to your return to the Embassy in the future.
Fairbanks, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed here October 20,2012 on our way back to Fairbanks from Sitka. The location of this hotel is very convient for getting around Anchorage. There are lots of plusses for this hotel. First of all NO PARKING CHARGE, I hate to pay for parking at a hotel. Second, a made to order breakfast. Third, two free drinks in the evening at their nice bar, we met some wondeful people there. Fourth, but actually the most important, a very nice suite room. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Very good value for a hotel room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
I am pleased that you had a great experience at the Embassy Suites Anchorage. It means a great deal to us that as an Alaskan traveler you recommend our hotel highly. We hope to see you join us again on future travels when you head south.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Me & my boyfriend stayed here for a much needed "getaway" from our full house. Check-in was quick and easy. While checking in, the staff member informed us of the manager's reception and breakfast in the morning.

The room was very modern with granite countertops, mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, two large flat screen TVs, and comfortable bed. There was also a hair dryer and iron for our convenience. Everything was very clean. The sinks, counter, and floors were spotless.

Manager's reception included two free drinks and something to munch on (fresh veggies, chips & salsa, variety of cheese).

The breakfast buffet was the best I've experienced compared to other hotels. Made-to-order omelets were fresh & hot. Also available were: oatmeal, cereal, fruits, yogurt, biscuits & gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast sticks, donuts, muffins, toast, a variety of juice, Starbucks coffee... With all that said, I'm probably missing a few items lol.

Check-out was a breeze--did it over the phone and just left the keys in the room. We had such a great experience, we came back the next weekend and stayed for two additional nights! We'll definitely be back and try out the jacuzzi suite. :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for joining us at the Embassy twice in two weeks. I am glad that the Embassy offered an enjoyable getaway despite being close to home. We hope that you will come back for another "staycation" in the future.
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I cannot say enough positive remarks for this hotel. Manager Glen took care of us (we flew to and from Anchorage on flight buddy passes and our trip was unpredictable). He made us feel at home,even arranging toothbrushes etc when our flight got bumped and we returned for another night. The breakfast was fantastic;omelettes made to order. They have a manager's reception daily with snacks and drinks. The shuttle brings you downtown or to the airport. All of our accomodations were bar none. I have never stayed at a better hotel! I just wish I could bring Glen and his staff with me everywhere I travel!

• Stayed September 2012
I am pleased that you were so well taken care of by the team here. I know getting bumped off a flight is not a wonderful experience and am delighted that we were able to help a stressful situation. We hope that you will return and stay with us again in the future.
raanana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I recently spent a weekend at this fine hotel. The suite was spacious, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great and we also enjoyed the 5 O'clock Manager's buffet in the lobby.
Near shopping centers, the airport and major highways - we highly recomend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
embassyanch, General Manager at Embassy Suites Anchorage, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review through TripAdvisor. I am pleased to receive your recommendation that your suite was fit for an ambassador. We look forward to your return to the Embassy for another weekend in the future.

Been to Embassy Suites Anchorage? Share your experiences!