“Holly Tofu!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
San Diego, California
“Holly Tofu!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Very home style restaurant. Definitely family owned and operated (an adorable little girl brought our food out for us), and the food was Amazing. My boyfriend got chicken yellow curry and I got the chicken and shrimp curry fried rice. Everything was delicious and generously portioned. I also had Thai tea, which was also really good and only $2! We brought the rest of our food home and had another whole meal the next day. We will be back many more times!!!

Visited August 2012

60% Recommend
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, but you may have poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had lunch here - had been many years since last visit. Busy lunch-time crowd, tables all full. Food was extremely flavorful, but my dish was not served when my companion's was. Thinking it would be right along I said nothing.

After at least 5 minutes of waiting we inquired about it. Waiter went to check, and returned with the dish. It looked like it had been sitting out for a while because the edges of the plentiful peanut sauce looked darker (drying out?) and the sauce may have started to separate. Not very hot. But it tasted good. We also had to ask that my rice be brought - one more trip by waiter.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wasilla, Alaska
“Worst Thai Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten Thai all over the world, and this was horrible. I hope it was just a bad night. The green curry was so salty I could not eat it. None of us like our dinners.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage
“Excellent food and exceptional service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The food is consistently wonderful and with Katie providing her always exceptional service Thai Kitchen is the place to satisfy your tummy and recharge after a long day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
eagle river, Alaska
“My favorite restaurant in Anchorage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

It's in a horrible little strip mall, next to a huge bingo parlor. There's no atmosphere at all. But it serves the best Thai food I've had anywhere. Family owned and operated. My family has gone here for years, and it's been fun seeing the kids grow up. One of the daughters who was our waitress in the early years is now the main cook, and her mom taught her well, as the quality of the food has remained as good as ever. Try the shu she kai, sweet and sour pork, lemon chicken, or anything else, for that matter. Great fresh rolls and soups, too.

• Visited May 2012