My stay at the Bent Prop Inn/Alaska Hostel was a wonderful experenice for me. I was a local in Anchorage, and came upon hard times, I needed a place to live until I was able to relocate. In the process of having surgery in a few days I needed a place to live, so I visited the Ak Hostel best move I could Have made, the staff was great, very helpful, and made sure they did everything possible to make your stay pleasent. The location is great right downtown and convenience to everything.
I have now relocated, but plan to visit Anchorage, AK again, don't have to worry about a place to stay because I know just the place for me Bent Prop Inn/AK Hostel, it's affordable, close to everything, and most of all it like being home with your family.
- Also Known As:
- Bent Prop Inn And Hostel Of Alaska
- Bent Prop Inn & Hostel Of Alaska Hotel Anchorage
- Bent Prop Inn & Hostel Of Alaska Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two convenient locations in Anchorage. In the heart of downtown at 700 H Street and our midtown location at 3104 Eide. Both locations convenient to transportation, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.