“Really nice experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
400 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101-3625 (Downtown)
206-393-0070
Neighborhood: Downtown
Seattle, Washington
“Really nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

A nice vibrant place Downtown Seattle; dinner was busy with many people waiting to be seated. The food is really good, and the service was excellent.
At such a busy time we observed the manager (Jody?) walking around the tables making sure everyone was satisfy, running food, and also busing tables. Before we left he approached us and ask if all was ok as well. All the staff was attentive, and our waiter Brad did an excellent job and was very pleasant. Food was good and the great service enhanced the experience.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Wasn't expecting much since this is a chain, but the food was actually very tasty and not too greasy! A tad on the salty side, but we eat very little salt, so our tastes may be skewed. Definitely would recommend the Chicken Lettuce Wraps!

Visited March 2014
Victoria, Canada
“Better than average, maybe not very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Yeah, so, this place is good, maybe very good. But not 4 stars. It's white-guy Asian and we knew that going in: heavy on the garlic and sauces, faux-fusion or something, I dunno. Don't expect anything authentic, and they aren't trying to pitch that; it's a chain that does a good job and is very consistent.
Food: again, good! But like many chains the dishes all kind of, sort of, you know, well, tastes similar. No surprises, nothing ground-shaking.
Staff is great even though they messed up getting our order out in proper sequence. Whatever, it was a busy night and stuff happens in restaurants. They were super apologetic. The manager came over and was super cool about the whole thing. Thanks for that.
The wife didn't love it. The kids did.
Yeah, I might not go back.... but I might, and just try something else.

Visited March 2014
Neodesha KS
“Great respite after the Superbowl parade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

They got slammed , of course, and tried to keep up with it admirably. Pricey. I have yet to find anything here in Seattle that isn't. We were patient and understanding. Many guest weren't. I've worked in the Hospitality industry. They kept up pretty good, I thought, as under siege as they were that day.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“What is this, a P. F. Chang's?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

I'd never heard of P. F. Chang's prior to Hangover 2 (they don't have a presence in Western Australia), but given it was on the same block as my hotel, my partner and I thought we'd give it a try.

We grabbed the two person banquet and there was more than enough choice, tasty food and value for us to give this place a thumbs up.

The drinks list was ok and the only downer for me was that the soup I got in the banquet was a bit watery. Other than that the food was great, as was the service and we would go again.

I thought the decor inside was very nice also.

• Visited January 2014