“Must Try” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beecher's Handmade Cheese

Beecher's Handmade Cheese
1600 Pike Place, Seattle, WA 98101 (Pike Place Market)
(206) 956-1964
Neighborhood: Pike Place Market
Brisbane, Australia
“Must Try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Most expensive mac and cheese I've ever had, although it was the best. The flagship toastie was excellent too. Good experience overall, especially since we were able to watch the cheese making process while enjoying the final product. You definitely have to try it if you visit Seattle, certainly if you make it to Pike Place.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Just had Mac”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by to see what the fuss was about. Ordered the pint of Mac n Cheese and walked down to the waterfront. I am not a Mac n Cheese connoisseur, but the penne pasta was properly cooked and contained an appropriate amount of cheese. I would recommend.

Visited June 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Mmmm ... grilled cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Beechers is a testament to the power of the free sample. We initially stopped by the shop only to check out the big open window showing the staff making cheese. After going into the shop, they had samples out of the cheese that Beecher's makes, and it was so good we decided to stop and have lunch there immediately. My daughter bought the mac and cheese and my wife and I each had the grilled cheese sandwich. Delicious. All of it. The cheese is nutty and fresh and melted on the toasted bread ... mmmm ... unlike any grilled cheese you've ever had. Very good food.

Visited August 2014
Paramus, New Jersey
“Pass on the Mac n Cheee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I know, Oprah says it's the best. I guess you have to try it. Personally , I had the grilled cheese and that's the best I ever had. Then again, what do I know , I never had a talk show. The grilled cheese is awesome !!!

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Best Mac 'n' Cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This place hands down has the best Mac'n'Cheese I've ever had! It's a small Deli and a cheese factory, it's realy busy there, small tight space, not really a sit down cafe but it's worth it. We ordered a small Mac'n'Cheese and a small tub of herbed cheese curds that was recommended by the guy who worked there.
Staff are all really friendly and happy despite how busy and crowded it was when we were there.
All I can say is if I ever go to Seattle again, Beecher's Handmade Cheese is on my top 5 to revisit.

Visited August 2014