“Average, overrated, and does not take Amex” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tat's Deli

Tat's Deli
159 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98104 (Downtown)
206-264-8287
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown
Northeast USA
“Average, overrated, and does not take Amex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We heard the hype, and my coworker loving Philly cheesesteaks, we decided to go. I was in the mood for a Reuben myself. With lines out the door, we expected a great sandwich. Not so much. My sandwich was average, and my coworker said the same about his. We were also annoyed that they did not take Amex. I mean c'mon, you guys have lines out the door! You can certainly budge a little! Take it from me, you're better off going to Delicatus! The sandwiches are MUCH better, and they take Amex!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“As Seen on TV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We walked in and saw a huge line... I thought that was a good sign. I ordered the Tat'Stromi and it was amazing! Loved the sauce and slaw! My kids were too picky to eat anything fun so they had a hotdog.

The restrooms were very clean which was nice since we had the kids along.

Seattle, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Definitely stop by there if you can get in when it is busy. Worth trying out their food and enjoying the atmosphere as well.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Awesome Philly!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Was in town for business and this place was recommended by several locals. I got the chicken philly and it was awesome. Only recommendation try to avoid going right at noon it gets really crowded. But I will definitely go back.

“Real Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Me and some coworkers were in town for a couple of days. And decided to skip the fancy restaurants and find a great hometown dine. After looking on tripadvisor we found this place, and the food was delicious it has that real food type of taste that you have to go searching for in a restaurant. Great food period.

• Visited June 2014