“Awesome Deli” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tat's Deli

Tat's Deli
159 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98104 (Downtown)
206-264-8287
Neighborhood: Downtown
Newport News, Virginia
“Awesome Deli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We like to try some of the restaurants shown from the show Diners,Drive -Ins and Dives,Tat's Deli was one in Seattle,What a nice surprise,the food was great and the service was quick.Tat;s features a lot of different hero's and we each got something different along with the Old Bay fries.Our son has lived in Seattle for about 10 years and after this visit,"He said he would be back!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“It made a Tat'strami lover out of me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

What ever city you are in and you haven't got all the hot spots marked, never fear, ask a "local" bellman. I was traveling with a picky crowd. We were all past hungry. The wonderful bellman at the Arctic Club suggested Tat's Deli. What a home run! Rustic building, great friendly staff, and a menu that will keep you coming back for more. One person I was with swore he was not a pastrami lover, one bite and he was hooked. Everyone in my group said "no" to the old bay fries, so I ordered them anyway. They disappear before any other their sandwich's. Deliciously messy, wonderfully fresh and so glad we got the opportunity to discover place to eat in Pioneer Square.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plainview, New York
“Great sandwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

This place is good, definitely worth a visit, but the number one restaurant in Seattle with all that great seafood is hard for me to comprehend. The signature hero, the tatstrami is great. Lean pastrami with cole slaw and a sweet sauce on fresh baked hero bread was a messy delight. My girl had sausage hero which was authentic east coast Italian. Worth a visit for some heavy, tasty, sandwiches, but not the best place in Seattle. Please..

Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great Pick-Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

I read the reviews of Tat's and, knowing that I was on limited time, decided the only way I was going to be able to check it out was to call in an order for pick up while on my way to the airport from north Seattle. The staff was great, the pick-up was without a hitch despite being at the front-end of the lunch rush-hour, and the corned beef and pastrami on rye, which was eaten hours later on my flight to Atlanta, was fantastic. Next time I need to eat it while it's hot. An all-around great experience.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Australia
“You will Never want to eat out anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Fellow travellers, if by chance you make your way to Seattle WA, you Must grab a meal from Tat's. I had the Best meal of my entire life and cannot wait to return. The staff are friendly and efficient and the menu is extensive so there is something for every taste, you wont be disappointed Trust Me (: my personal favourite was the Reuben Sandwich ( to die for) and classic Buffalo wings with blue cheese dipping sauce. I went back twice over my short stay and could not get enough of the place, seriously; do your tastebuds a favour....

Monica from Perth Australia