“Great place!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seattle Hill House B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Seattle
Seattle Hill House B & B
You added Seattle Hill House B & B to your Saves list
1113 E John St., Seattle, WA 98102 (Broadway / Capitol Hill)   |
Ranked #12 of 36 Seattle B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Moscow, Russia
“Great place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

I came from Europe to visit me friends in Seattle. And I really love this B&B! Its clean, comfortable and really nice place! The owner is really kind person and she doing everything for guests. The breakfast is awesome, I never have that good breakfast in my life! I will come back to this B&B next time fro sure!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Queen Creek, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

This is a very comfortable place to stay. I visited with my wife and stayed in a two bedroom accomodation. B&B is very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was AMAZING! Very pleasant owner (Leann) and staff. All in all, this place was fantastic.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
wereoctopus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed in the Celadon, Rose, and Narcissus rooms during our 5 night stay in Seattle. The Celadon room has a great firm bed, I'd love to have brought it home with us. We moved to the Rose room on the third night to help accommodate all of the guests Leanne had. She was full up due to the various festivities in Seattle that weekend.
The Rose room and Celadon rooms share a bathroom, but that was never a problem. It like the house, was clean and quaint.
Our last two nights were spent in the Narcissus room, which was equally charming as the other rooms and it had its own toilet and shower. We still had access to the shared upstairs bathroom with its large basin tub. So we enjoyed using the tub on the two nights that the number of guests had tapered off.
I would say the Rose room can accommodate a couple but is more suited for a single guest.

The breakfasts were gorgeous. They were gourmet with plentiful refills of tea, coffee, and juice. This is where the Seattle Hill House B&B shines.

Leanne was very accepting of all of her guests, and went out of her way to accommodate for my finicky eating habits. I am more of a muffin and cup of coffee breakfast person, but I recognized the care that goes into their breakfasts.

We were visiting Seattle on short notice during a busy weekend and were fortunate that Leanne was willing and able to shuffle around the rooms so that we could stay in a clean, well run, reasonably priced, bed and breakfast near downtown.

• Stayed June 2011
Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

i was visiting my son , in Seattle and booked my room for 5 nights at Seattle Hill House. I enjoyed my stay , it was more like being at home than a Hotel. Leanne was delightful and funny but professional. My son and I enjoyed having breakfast with the other guest and the food was excellent.

When I return to Seattle , I will look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Inverness, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

The room smelled of fragrance. We aired it out as best we could, thank goodness the windows opened. Gernerally a pretty good place in a great location. Owner is uptight but not always there and lives elsewhere. Onsite staff is great. Breakfast OK. Hairs on the carpet. Internet wi fi very flaky.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Pretoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

We stayed at this B&B for 4 days and again for another day when we returned from our cruise and it could not have been more perfect. The rooms where perfect and spacious and it never feldt like a hotel where you have to share everything with a lot of people. I will tell everybody that is going in that direction to go and stay at the HillHouse in Seattle.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

This is a truly fantastic bed and breakfast in an area of Seattle which is full of character, with cafes offering a diverse range of delicious, reasonably priced food, a beautiful park within 10 minutes walk through beautiful streets and, within the park, the Asia Museum. The breakfasts are truly outstanding creations - a tribute to the vision of the owners and their refusal to compromise on quality. Breakfast is served at a large dining table in a large, bright room - many memorable conversations were had there during my stay! I recommend this place wholeheartedly to any traveller.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Seattle Hill House B & B? Share your experiences!