This is a very pleasant B&B in what I would call a "student-occupied" area of the University District. If you need or want to be in the University District, then this is a fine place to stay. I would not say it's the best place for more general touring of Seattle. The local neighborhood is not all that interesting. Our room was comfortably furnished, but the small attic room (can't remember the name) couldn't get cooled enough by the small AC unit. This was in early August, so in more temperate seasons this probably wouldn't be an issue. Excellent breakfast provided by the very friendly and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our romantic Seattle B&B, 10 minutes from downtown near the University of Washington, shopping, and restaurants. Rooms at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast are appointed with private baths, luxurious linens, desks, Wi-Fi & TVs! Start every day with an unforgettable gourmet breakfast & fresh roasted coffee at our bed and breakfast in Seattle! Looking for Seattle University District hotels? Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 inns for business travelers! Check out our pet friendly suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambered Nautilus b&b Inn
- Chambered Nautilus Hotel Seattle