We enjoyed our stay here. The room was well appointed, it was quiet, and the location is good - restaurants and shops within walking distance, a good park nearby for exercise, and Seattle within easy reach by car or bus. The staff is friendly and professional, food is good, and the common living area is inviting. The only concerns are (1) the inn is located half way up a hill and the stairs are steep (would be tough for elderly or infirm people) and (2) some of the local area is a bit trashed by students. But the inn itself, and the staff, is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our romantic Seattle B&B, 10 minutes from downtown near the University of Washington, shopping, and restaurants. Rooms at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast are appointed with private baths, luxurious linens, desks, Wi-Fi & TVs! Start every day with an unforgettable gourmet breakfast & fresh roasted coffee at our bed and breakfast in Seattle! Looking for Seattle University District hotels? Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 inns for business travelers! Check out our pet friendly suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambered Nautilus b&b Inn
- Chambered Nautilus Hotel Seattle