My husband and I spent three nights at The Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast while on vacation in Seattle and had a very nice time. The house is beautiful, the rooms comfortable and the breakfasts delicious. Joyce is a warm and gracious host who has lots of helpful suggestions regarding touring the area, down to sitting with us and mapping out bus routes from the University district to downtown. Our bed was large and very comfortable and we also really appreciated the small fridge and microwave available for guests-finally we can bring home leftovers! I wouldn't say this is a luxury Bed and Breakfast but it is a lovely and relaxing place to stay....and is not priced as a luxury B and B might be. Definitely worth the money...you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our romantic Seattle B&B, 10 minutes from downtown near the University of Washington, shopping, and restaurants. Rooms at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast are appointed with antiques, private baths, luxurious linens, desks, Wi-Fi & TVs! Start every day with an unforgettable gourmet breakfast & fresh roasted coffee at our bed and breakfast in Seattle! Looking for Seattle University District hotels? Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 inns for business travelers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambered Nautilus Hotel Seattle
- Chambered Nautilus b&b Inn