We only stayed one night at this facility, hence we did not have much choice but to stay at the Garden Chamber which has a detached bathroom...but the room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated...it also has a long balcony that faced a lovely garden.....this was at the tail end of our trip to Seattle to attend a family wedding...the innkeeper carried our luggage considering that there were 29 steps from the street level to the Inn...the sun porch was charming...our breakfast was most delicious...we will definitely return to this Inn when we get the chance to visit Seattle again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our romantic Seattle B&B, 10 minutes from downtown near the University of Washington, shopping, and restaurants. Rooms at our Seattle, WA bed and breakfast are appointed with antiques, private baths, luxurious linens, desks, Wi-Fi & TVs! Start every day with an unforgettable gourmet breakfast & fresh roasted coffee at our bed and breakfast in Seattle! Looking for Seattle University District hotels? Named by USA Today as one of the top 10 inns for business travelers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Chambered Nautilus Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambered Nautilus Hotel Seattle
- Chambered Nautilus b&b Inn