“What a burger” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
“What a burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was a recommendation by someone who visited Seattle. I'm so glad we got this recommendation. The burgers were great! Also tried a milk shake. The worse part was trying to decide which flavor to go with. Nothing fancy about the place but I didn't expect fancy, I just wanted a good burger and I got what I was looking for.

• Visited October 2013

Pennsylvania
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were in the Seattle area for work and after hearing great things about the burgers and the infamous bacon stack, we had to try it. The location is a bit out of the way but we made it there fairly easily. The location is quite tiny and shares a building and small parking area with a Starbucks. We got there slightly before the dinner hour and found parking without a problem, but later on it was packed busy so I guess it is a timing thing.

The inside has a lot of old memorabilia on the walls and reminds you it's been around a while. I had a cheeseburger with fries and found it to be pretty tasty. Also, the bacon is delicious. The rest of my party also had various burgers that were cooked as requested and the onion rings seemed popular. I should note if you like your burger cooked (well done) you have to mention it when ordering or you will get some pink inside.

Overall it was a pretty tasty burger. I'm not sure I could call it the best burger I've ever had, but it was good. Stop by and try one if you're nearby!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow! What a great burger..and simply mouthwatering onion rings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on our way to Ballard Locks. And what a treat it was. We all got burgers and fries and onion rings Oh My! Clean litlle place with friendly folks at the counter and lots of Seattle culture. Would definitely eat here again!

• Visited September 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Delicious Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not much of a hamburger fan, but this is one of the best. I had the verde burger, roasted anaheim chilis, pepper jack cheese, Mill Sauce, and I added bacon. Wow, great flavor mixture. We also had the onion rings and fries. The fries were nothing special, but the batter on the onion rings was nice and crsipy with lots of seasoning. The Mill Sauce worked well on both the fries and onion rings. A Trufflemint shake topped off the meal very nicely. There isn't enough seating, so people tend to hover waiting for tables to come open, but that's how it rolls with good food places.Only other downside...they only take cash, kind of lame in this day and age.

• Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One hell of a burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Amazing, juicy burgers grilled to perfection. The bacon cheeseburger is one of the best I have ever had. Crisp, thick bacon, lots of veggies, and the sauce only adds to the experience (not overwhelmingly though). The onion rings are thick, appear hand breaded, and made on site - crunchy and tasty. Really good shake too. The staff could not have been more attentive.

• Visited October 2012