“Yes, they really are that good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
Austin,TX
“Yes, they really are that good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

The location and seating is nothing special, but wow! ... this is the new standard to which I will compare all bakeries. We tried some croissant sandwiches, apple tart, twice-baked chocolate croissant, and more... all extremely well done. Good luck trying to just choose one, our eyes were as big as saucers when we saw the selection. Another great place TripAdvisor brought us to.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“Solid Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

The pizza was wonderful and croissants were very good. The Twice baked almond croissant was excellent, the chocolate croissant was good, but couldn't compare.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Yes, well worth the $20 cab ride from our hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The almond croissant was the best I've ever enjoyed, including those at some of the finest establishments in Paris. I savored it as long as possible. My daughter's chocolate croissant was laced with excellent chunks of chocolate, so good that after my husband finished his turkey/havarti he ordered a chocolate croissant to share. The coffee was deep and smooth. The counter team was welcoming and friendly. If I could justify the trip back from Seattle Center I would. I dream of having a bakery like this back home.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
montana
“Addicted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The chocolate croissants are fabulous! I love seattle for many reasons and here is another reason to add to the list. I can't wait until my next visit and my next chocolate croissant.

Visited May 2013
Snellville, Georgia
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

How do you make a croissant buttery without it being greasy? Rich but light and flaky? How can your cookies and pastries be so good and your pizza smell so divine as well? Great coffee too. This one is a must.

Visited May 2013