“Great Service in an odd emergency, Staff adaptability” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #57 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
“Great Service in an odd emergency, Staff adaptability”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stayed here before a race in Seattle. Staff was very willing to accommodate race conditions: opening breakfast 30 minutes early so we could eat before the race, let us check out 1 hour late so we could shower after.

We also woke up in the middle of the night with race jitters and noticed our phone weren't charging because our cord was busted. Luckily, the night desk clerk was sweet and totally willing to plug our phones into her computer with extra cords they had. Great people who really want to please.

Other than that--decent rooms and breakfast. What you would expect for this price range.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Liz B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the hotel. We are very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate all your needs as a runner participating in the Seattle Rock and Roll Half Marathon. I am also thrilled to hear that the front desk was able to help you with your phones. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Seattle and please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your next visit.

Thank you.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Portland OR, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Good Value. Room was clean and decor was good. All room ammenties worked properly. Within convenient walking distance of the Seattle Center. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful for both arrival and departure. Hotel had a very inexpensive contracted shuttle service to and from the Safeco baseball stadium. Very reasonable $5.00 per person. They were prompt and on time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Allen G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn. I am glad to hear that you were able to find it of great value and the room was clean. I am also thrilled to hear that your check in and check out process was a great experience. I will share your comments with the team and I know they will be very much appreciative of your kind comments. We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle!

Ontario, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Nice place , great service, cheap parking price for the area. Looks older on the outside, but it is an OK place. close to most things in the city. good rates compared to the big hotels in that area. Lots of good restraints in that area and I walked everywhere instead of trying to park in the city.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Dan O,

Thank you for sharing your experience about the hotel! I am thrilled to hear that you liked the place and that the team was able to provide excellent customer service during your stay. Indeed, we are the only hotel in Downtown Seattle that charges for only $10 per night for parking. I am glad that you liked the location of the hotel, our location is within walking distance to most of the tourist areas here in Seattle.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

breakfast was awesome, continental and such. not a huge hotel but it was kinda convinient for us as it was just a 10 mins walk to the space needle. we drove and had complimentary parking space.
we stayed at level four, not exactly a quiet place but still doable and affordable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Phoebe C,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your recent stay at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and the hotel's location was convenient for you. Our location is within walking distance to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market! We hope you stay with us again on your next visit to Seattle and thank you for staying with us.

Berthoud, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night. The natural gas fireplace in the lobby was malfunctioning when we arrived and the natural gas smell was very strong in the lobby. We told the front desk about it, but it took them a couple hours to fix it. The following morning, the lobby smelled of gas again, and my husband had to notify the front desk. The window didn't close in the first room we were put in, so they moved us to a different room. The heater/air conditioning unit was VERY loud, but it was better than the traffic noise. The continental breakfast was average. The only positive thing about this hotel is the location. We could walk to the Space Needle in 10 minutes, and downtown Pike Place Market in 15 minutes. I would not stay at this hotel on a return trip to Seattle.

Room Tip: I tried to get a room on the back side of the hotel, but the hotel employee talked me out of it sayi...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MjGoodrich,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience at the hotel. My sincere apologies about the natural gas smell in the lobby and I would like to thank you for notifying the front desk. Please accept my apologies for the heater unit in the room. I have shared your comments with the maintenance team and they have corrected the issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you are visiting Seattle, I do hope you come stay with us again so we can provide you the best possible experience every guest deserves.

Pewsey, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

On our 4-week trip to the US and Canada this became our default hotel chain of choice but this one was disappointing. Initially because the staff attitude was totally different to anywhere else - 2 out of 3 on reception indifferent, almost unwelcoming. And the one that was pleasant was from another BW location !
The hotel location whilst handy for the Tower, is not well served by public transport.
The worst part was the paper-thin walls and our neighbour in next room watching telly until 3 and on the phone from 6am - all audible to us next door.
Not great.

Room Tip: Our room suffered from what's written above. It faced the road at the front on the third floor...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mike J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the hotel. I am truly very sorry to hear that this was a disappointing stay. I am surprised to hear about the staff attitude because I have so many positive feedback from our guests regarding the friendliness of our staff. I will share your comments with the team but I do hope you stay with us again so we can provide you with an excellent customer service.

vancouver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stay at this hotel several days a month because of Jury Duty. They have one room 402 that has a beautiful view of nearby park accented by gas fireplace. With or with out company I stay in this room every time. It has a very romantic aspect its on the top floor the 24 hr hot tub is also hard to beat . The hotel is exceptionally well located for all Downtown activates . Chad (Blond young desk Clerk) has any and all info you'll ever need for enjoying Seattle. I also enjoy how many international guests that also stay there. I recommend this facility for all business or pleasure. No I was not paid for this review

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear MarcB,

Once again thank you for the very kind comment. We are always happy to hear from you. We are very glad that you continue to stay with the Best Western Loyal Inn for your Jury Duty and we hope you continue staying with us again in the future. I will share your comments with Justin and I am sure he will be thrilled! Thank you for the future recommendations and we will see you very soon!

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn? Share your experiences!