“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 95 hotels in Seattle
Brussels
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Reasonable location - about 10 minute walk from the city center; 15 minute walk to the Space Needle. Reasonable breakfast. Good, free, reliable wi-fi. 5 minute walk to Whole Foods Market.
Room comfortable.

Room Tip: All rooms are equivalent
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment and for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear that you were able to find the hotel's location reasonable. You are correct to say that we are about a couple of minutes walking distance to most of the tourist area here in Seattle like the Seattle Center where the Space Needle is and the shopping district. I hope you enjoyed the breakfast as well as the 'make-you-own-waffle' hot item. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle!

377 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have no complaints whatsoever. The room was quiet, clean, and had a nice view. The price was good, and even though they were going to be packed because of an upcoming football game, they were able to figure out how to get me a room for two nights on short notice AND let me have a late check out.

I felt like I had enough space, and there's a nice, big... foyer (?) outside the bathroom, with double sinks.

They have a parking lot, so I didn't need to hunt around or park in a garage, which was nice. If I needed something from my car, I could just run out and grab it.

I will also make special note of the heater — that thing was admirable. After going for a run in the mountains in freezing sleet, I was so happy to be back in my comfortable little room with this beast of a heater. The room went from "oops, I forgot to turn the heater on before I left so everything is freezing" to "do I live in a sauna?" in roughly eight minutes.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third or fourth floor (can't remember), in one of the middle rooms on the NE sid...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! I am very happy to hear that you were able to find the room quiet and clean and that you enjoyed the view in your room. Denny Park is really beautiful! Indeed, with the Seahawks Team playing so well, our hotel tends to sell out during those weekends that they are playing but the Best Western Loyal Inn team would do their best to accommodate the request of guests as we would love for them to enjoy their stay with us. We hope to see you soon in Seattle and thank you again for your feedback!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Close location to the Space Needle, and in the opposite direction walking distance to Westlake Centre. Complimentary breakfast and access to internet too all added to it being an enjoyable break. My room benefitted from having a microwave and a fridge, so I could bring snacks back from Bartell's Drug Store to enjoy in my room whilst watching TV. Good hotel, friendly helpful staff.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor, good location.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review and for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to find our location very convenient. Indeed we are within walking distance to the Space Needle and the Westlake Center Mall. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast and free WIFI that we provide to our guests. I just wanted to share with you as well that all rooms come with microwave and refrigerators! Thank you and we hope you stay with us again the next time you visit Seattle.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

On our travels, finding it hard to find somewhere in budget to stay in seattle, gave in to booking through hostelworld for a hostel called AAE Hostel Seattle. Walked miles around seattle trying to find this place, no-one knew where we were talking about. On the documents states you will need to check in across the road at the Best Western, finally find it, directions not brilliant AT ALL... Turns out there is no such hostel and we were stating in the best western. You cannot believe how hAppy we were. The hotel was spotless. Very clean and comfortable. Enabled us to have a great night sleep before every day exploring seattle for 2 nights, were disappointed weren't staying in the hotel longer. Breakfast was great and staff more than happy to help with directions etc.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Ms. Williams,

Thank you for writing a review during your stay with us last July! I hope you enjoyed summer in Seattle! My apologies if you had a hard time finding the hotel. I will coordinate with the agency to see how they can improve their directions on the website so our future guest will not find a hard time looking for the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast and you were able to find the team helpful! Thank you again for sharing your experience!

New Westminster, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Three of us went on a shopping spree to Seattle. The hotel was great except it only had double beds which was a little tight when sharing a bed. Otherwise, great customer service. The lobby is a little dated but the room was great. We walked to Pike's Market and all the shopping places we wanted to go.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Mr. O'Keefe,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn when you did your shopping spree in Seattle. We hope you come stay with us should you have any future visits to Seattle. I am glad that our team was able to provide great customer service during your stay. I am also glad to hear that you were able to find the hotel's location great! We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

vancouver, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stayed at the Loyal inn in Seattle and had a fireplace in my room . It was very cozy and extremely romantic. It was far more than was expected and the price was AWESOME. The staff is great and very friendly. I will stay there every visit I have to Seattle. Currently I have 25 more planned stays at this hotel and have stayed there over 30 times Excellent hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Mr. Bowers,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for sharing your experience here on TripAdvisor. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the hotel and about your stay. I am glad that you liked the room that you stayed in last time! Thank you for staying with us every time you visit Seattle. We do know that there are a lot of hotels out there but you choose to stay with us so we thank you for that. We will see you very soon!

Countryside, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We(my husband & I) stayed at this hotel in November 2013.
Very convenient location.
Close to many tourist attractions. Walking distance to Space needle & Seattle center and other attractions. Good restaurants & bars close by.
Hotel is old but, very clean room & comfortable bed which we care the most. The breakfast was adequate & satisfied. An affordable price for a downtown area hotel. A reasonable parking fee for close to downtown area. We liked the limited but specially marked parking space for Best Western reward members! Good public transportation near hotel. The staff were very helpful. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you were able to find the hotel's location very convenient. Yes, we are right in the heart of downtown and walking distance to the Seattle Center and Pike Place Market. I am also happy to hear that you were able to find your room very clean and the bed was comfortable. I will share your comments with the housekeeping team. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you come visit Seattle again!

Thank you.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn? Share your experiences!