“Loyal inn a misnomer” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
Port Orchard, United States
“Loyal inn a misnomer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The room was large, but very empty. They offered a gas fireplace, which was a really cool idea, except there were no instructions on how to light it and when I asked the staff about it, they weren't helpful and I never did get to use it since I didn't want gas leaking in the room. The pillows were very uncomfortable (which is usually my problem with BW) I brought my own to get around this since I enjoy the locations and the prices of BW.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comment. I would like to apologize if the staff was not helpful about the fireplace. I will most definitely talk to the team about this. However, I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the location and the prices of Best Western Hotels. Thank you for choosing to stay in our property, I hope you stay with us again and give us a second chance to be of service to you and your guests. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly on your future stay.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and it was a nice stay. The hotel has a very good location and we really liked to shop/eat at the Whole foods which is very close. Our room was clean and beds were comfortable. We really enjoyed having our free breakfast at the hotel, the dining area was nice, clean and the food presentation good. Of course it was not breakfast we would usually eat, but coffee was good, some yogurt, choices of bread, bagels, waffles, fruit, eggs, etc.. It was a free breakfast and we did not except much and to be able to have a coffee and toast and a free newspaper was good enough for us.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the proximity of the hotel to Whole Foods which is just a block away. I am happy to hear as well that you were able to find the room clean and the beds comfortable, I will share this comment to the housekeeping team. They really work hard to ensure we provide excellent service to all our guests. We hope to see you soon in Seattle.

Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We have stayed at the BW Loyal Inn many times over the last year. It's situated in a good location – close to Seattle Center, walking distance to shops, restaurants & attractions in downtown Seattle & the waterfront, close to restaurants & bars in the Belltown area. There are many bus routes within a couple blocks. The hotel is clean. The rooms are an adequate size, with mini-fridge & microwave. The staff is always friendly & helpful. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast which includes many items – eggs, waffles, cold & hot cereals, variety of breads & pastries, fruit, juice, coffee, tea. Whenever we come to Seattle we stay at the Loyal Inn. Compared to other downtown Seattle hotels, the price is good for a centrally located hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jennifer and Silas,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at the Best Western Loyal Inn. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us every time you come visit Seattle. I am glad that we were able to have you back as our guests when the Sixth Avenue Inn closed. We look forward to your future stays with us and as always, if there is anything I can do for you do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again and have a great day!

Kaneohe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very convenient to Downtown Seattle. Close to Seattle Center and Space Needle. It is less than a block from Whole Foods which was a bonus. Got a room with refrigerator and microwave. Close enough to the Lightrail and downtown shopping, Pike's market.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you find the hotel's location very convenient. Indeed we are within walking distance to almost every tourist area here in Downtown Seattle. I would also like to share with you that all our rooms come with a refrigerator and a microwave. We hope to see you again in Seattle and again, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We've stayed at this place 3 times, with similar service and experience each time. For the cost and location it can't be beat! Many tourist destinations are within walking distance - EMP/Space Needle/Pacific Science Museum, Westlake Center and other downtown shopping, as well as lots of restaurants and bars in the Belltown area. Good public transportation in the area as well - a few different buses and a street car are only 5 minutes away.

Rooms are clean and offer microwave and fridge which always come in handy. They also offer a free breakfast buffet, and hot coffee or tea is available in the lobby most of the time.

My only issue with this hotel is that sometimes it is all booked up when we want to go! They often have good deals so you have to really be on the ball to take advantage of the savings.

Room Tip: If you need a tub, avoid staying in the accessible suites - the shower has no door!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again! I am glad to hear that this was your third time staying with us. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Seattle. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I will share your comments with the team. Please do not hesitate to call me directly the next time you visit Seattle and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great hotel with all amenities within walking distance of attractions in downtown Seattle. The staff are super helpful including allowing an early check-in and a full breakfast that is constantly manned to ensure that everything is available and freshly made. Highly recommended

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at the hotel and the staff were able to provide excellent customer service. I just wanted to share with you that at times we do have rooms ready for check in so we do allow early check in based upon availability, I am glad that we do have rooms available for you when you arrived that time! We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

South Gate, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is clean, the parking is good (you have to paid 10 plus tax for every day), standard services for $150. plus hotel in the area. But if you arrive early of you reservation, do not expect they will be help you to stay in the hotel the day before, because they do not "break" the rule??? no matter if you are tired after drive from Los Angeles California to Seattle WA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I would like to start off by sincerely apologizing for your check in experience, however, we were sold out and we do not have rooms available at the time of your arrival at the hotel and so we were unable to check you in. Please give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn? Share your experiences!