“Great place to stay in the Seattle area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #59 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Kaneohe, United States
“Great place to stay in the Seattle area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very convenient to Downtown Seattle. Close to Seattle Center and Space Needle. It is less than a block from Whole Foods which was a bonus. Got a room with refrigerator and microwave. Close enough to the Lightrail and downtown shopping, Pike's market.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you find the hotel's location very convenient. Indeed we are within walking distance to almost every tourist area here in Downtown Seattle. I would also like to share with you that all our rooms come with a refrigerator and a microwave. We hope to see you again in Seattle and again, thank you for your wonderful feedback!

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Korean first
BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We've stayed at this place 3 times, with similar service and experience each time. For the cost and location it can't be beat! Many tourist destinations are within walking distance - EMP/Space Needle/Pacific Science Museum, Westlake Center and other downtown shopping, as well as lots of restaurants and bars in the Belltown area. Good public transportation in the area as well - a few different buses and a street car are only 5 minutes away.

Rooms are clean and offer microwave and fridge which always come in handy. They also offer a free breakfast buffet, and hot coffee or tea is available in the lobby most of the time.

My only issue with this hotel is that sometimes it is all booked up when we want to go! They often have good deals so you have to really be on the ball to take advantage of the savings.

Room Tip: If you need a tub, avoid staying in the accessible suites - the shower has no door!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again! I am glad to hear that this was your third time staying with us. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Seattle. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. I will share your comments with the team. Please do not hesitate to call me directly the next time you visit Seattle and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great hotel with all amenities within walking distance of attractions in downtown Seattle. The staff are super helpful including allowing an early check-in and a full breakfast that is constantly manned to ensure that everything is available and freshly made. Highly recommended

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maria D, Manager at BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at the hotel and the staff were able to provide excellent customer service. I just wanted to share with you that at times we do have rooms ready for check in so we do allow early check in based upon availability, I am glad that we do have rooms available for you when you arrived that time! We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

South Gate, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is clean, the parking is good (you have to paid 10 plus tax for every day), standard services for $150. plus hotel in the area. But if you arrive early of you reservation, do not expect they will be help you to stay in the hotel the day before, because they do not "break" the rule??? no matter if you are tired after drive from Los Angeles California to Seattle WA.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I would like to start off by sincerely apologizing for your check in experience, however, we were sold out and we do not have rooms available at the time of your arrival at the hotel and so we were unable to check you in. Please give us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent customer service that you deserve and please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit Seattle.

Belgorod, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

It's a reasonably priced hotel in Seattle. Has a great location as it's close to everything in the city.
Nice breakfast is served in the morning. One of the most important things - it was absolutely clean.

Room Tip: My room on the 2nd floor was slightly noisy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am glad to hear that you were able to find our hotel reasonably priced and you were able to enjoy the location of the hotel. Indeed, we are within walking distance to everything in the city! I hope you enjoyed the make-your-own-waffle that we have in our breakfast room. I will share your comments about the hotel being clean with my housekeeping team. We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

kelowna, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

If you're looking for a place to hangout and have fun. This place has it all, 24 hot tub / 24 hot restaurant behind it, Liquor store beside it, awesome understanding staff that won't send you packing at the first sign of noise. Surprised they aren't sold out in seconds when any event comes to town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay at the Best Western Loyal Inn! I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the hot tub on site and that you were able to find our location great! I will share your comments with the staff as well, truly we take pride in delivering superior customer service to each and everyone of our guests! We hope to see you soon in Seattle!

San Fernando, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The breakfast is not what I am used to at all Best Western. I is not always out on time. I usually stay at the Executive on International Blvd. in Sea Tac. In fact I am going back next month. The Loyal inn is close to everything but it is to busy for my, but it is agood place for young people for it is centered in the middle of town

Room Tip: get the top floor away from the street
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. We have a very experienced breakfast attendant that takes care of the breakfast area but I will share your comments with the team. Please consider staying with us again. You may reach me directly at mdiangco@clisehotels.com and I will be glad to personally assist you with your booking.

Thank you.

BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn? Share your experiences!