“Our new favorite place in Seattle” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 3rd Ave (corner of Third and Cherry - hotel entrance on Cherry Street), Seattle, WA 98104 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #14 of 95 hotels in Seattle
Portland, United States
“Our new favorite place in Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were intrigued by the name and history of the hotel when we booked. That was just the beginning: great location, staff, ambience, cleanliness, comfort. The conveniently attached Juno restaurant is superb. We walked to Pike's Market and the waterfront, through the beautiful architecture of Seattle. Near Old Town.

813 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I want to give a huge shout out to this hotel for the great service with my reservation, which was slightly messed up due to no fault of the hotel. The rooms manager got personally involved to make sure that everything was sorted properly, lifting a great amount of stress of me and my wife pre-arrival. This is a property that really cares.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed 2 nights at The Arctic Club Hotel (Doubletree) and it was fantastic. Great staff, great service......they really took good care of us.

Booked a room using my HHonors points and they upgraded us to a corner room with a jetted tub.

Great atmosphere inside the hotel......like something straight out of the 1920's......but with all the modern amenities.

It's within walking distance of Pike Place Market and the waterfront, so very convenient.

Would definitely stay here again.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is fantastic. It's a gorgeous building with lovely decor. The bed is amazing and comfortable. When we checked in we got greeted with warmed chocolate chip walnut cookies which were delicious! The staff were all warm and friendly and always happy and willing to help. We loved our stay. The only down side is the parking is so expensive. I wish there was parking available at the hotel, because they only had valet parking for $41.00/night. However, it seems to be the trend in the area parking was expensive everywhere. Note the visitors if you can avoid driving there then don't! Everything is within walking distance (ie. pike market, malls, warf etc)

Plymouth Meeting, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I recently stayed at the Arctic Club for business. I found it to be a very refreshing hotel with it's own charm. While the building is older, it is in excellent shape. I arrived prior to room availability, but the front desk took my mobile phone information and promised to call me as soon as it was ready. They stored my bags and I took advantage of the time to walk around the area. The hotel is only minutes from the waterfront and the front desk staff was extremely helpful in guiding me to the different attractions. I came back to the hotel and my room was ready. The room they assigned me to was located on the far side of the building. There was a large exterior air conditioner and it was kind of loud. I gave the front desk a call and they told me they would check into the availability of another room. Within 10 minutes I got a call back and they told me they would show me an alternate room. Within another 10 minutes, i was shown an alternate room and after liking what I saw and didn't hear, i was all moved into this room. It was much quieter. No hassles and only a great attitude! The beds were comfortable and the food at Juno for breakfast was very good too. It was an easy walk from this location to the ballpark, the waterfront and many other city locations. I wish all hotels treated their customers in this great way!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 3rd Street side currently have been upgraded to have double pane windows to reduce...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Flagstaff, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The room was beautiful! Great view of the city had a historic type feel to the hotel. Was just an absolute beautiful hotel. I reccomend for anyone coming to the city. The staff were very friendly and let us keep our luggage until we had to go top the airport to head home. We also received a complimentary upgrade at check in and 2 free cookies which were delicious!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Some street noise in our first level room, but a cozy well appointed, clean room. Loved the french press coffee. Bed very comfortable. Friendly and attentive staff with Doubletree's warm cookies at check-in.

Location wasn't great for pedestrian tourists, as it is a little far to walk to the water or to Pikes Place, but we had a car so it wasn't a big deal. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!