“Sunny Seattle” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Sunny Seattle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here for 5 days and loved the hotel. We arrived really early and our room was not ready so we left our bags and walked to the Seattle Center even though we had a car. The location is great. Walking distance to many attractions and restaurants. We did miss the entrance and finally figured out where it was. The hotel sits right next to a Whole Foods and Starbucks. There are many restaurants nearby and all are delicious. Staff was very friendly (Sarah at the front desk was the best) and was always available if we had any questions. There was a fee for parking each day but we were fine with it. The valet guys were always friendly and we never waited long. They also provide a private car that will take you to various places. Don't forget to tip your driver. Our room was very clean and bathroom was spacious. We didn't stay in our room much but the bed was very comfortable although I was not a huge fan of the pillows, but that did not stop me from getting a good nights sleep. Easy access to the freeway. We would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
St Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I picked this hotel for its location and ratings for business trip. The location was excellent for downtown/convention. The property was worth being slightly farther from the convention center ! I enjoyed the room, with a nice view, comfortable bed, desk and lush bathroom complete with soaking tub.

The staff were, from the first minute to departure, working exceptionally hard to ensure all was well. I rarely feel so welcomed and looked after.

Small point- the fitness center is across a small space from the lobby to another building and is undergoing renovations and work. The facilities were complete and clean in hte fitness center.

Great work space in the room to work, and free, fast wifi.

Lastly, I enjoyed room service, but did not note anything within the hotel for sundries or snacks.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It was our first trip to Seattle and we could not have asked for a better stay!

The location of the hotel was great - about a 10-15 min walk to Pike Place Market and extremely close to Space Needle. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice and truly made us feel like valued guests. The courtesy shuttle was PHENOMENAL and the drivers were awesome! Everyone gave us great advice on where to go and what to do while in Seattle.

The bedroom/bathroom setup was one of the better ones we've gotten on our travels. Very nice size bathroom with comfortable bed and an awesome view of Lake Union. Several shops (including Starbucks and Whole Foods) to choose from in same location and inside of hotel (including bar, gym and lounging area) is beautiful.

Overall - very pleased with our stay and would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Seattle.

Room Tip: Higher Floor or View of Space Needle or Lake Union
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Just returned from my first visit to Seattle and stayed at the Pan Pacific. I've stayed at a lot of top-notch hotels and have paid some steep rates, so I was absolutely blown away by the value at this hotel. We had a corner suite with ridiculous Space Needle views, a separate living/dining area, second full bath, and very nice decor for what I've paid previously for a Hyatt at an airport. I don't know if it's drastically less on weekends, but what a deal. And we weren't upgraded from a lower room category...it's actually what we booked! I thought there would be some catch upon arrival, but it was much more impressive than expected.

Overall staff was pleasant enough (though not polished to Four Seasons standards), and the location was convenient enough for our activities. It was nice to have a Starbucks and Whole Foods in the same building. There was some confusion with the self-parking and how the building tags cars with a 'violation', but I'm sure management will figure that out.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I visit friends in Seattle.

Room Tip: Space Needle views are amazing.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A great surprise in Seattle...this hotel has a very zen feel to it with its modern, clean look and spacious rooms. I really enjoyed the Relaxation Channel on the television, which give me a quiet break from an otherwise busy schedule.

The location is prime, within walking distance of the downtown attractions and a street car line.

Room Tip: Room 506 faces the Space Needle...great view!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a great experience at the Pan Pacific. The hotel employees were VERY welcoming and helpful. And the rooms were excellent. Great views, space, and well maintained. I felt the price matched the experience very well, and I plan on staying again next time I visit.

Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I’ve stayed at the Pan Pacific in Seattle on several occasion, ranging from short one-night stays to a full week. I’ve tried quite a few hotels in Seattle and this is definitely my favourite. Nice big rooms, stylish décor, great bathrooms, nice location, great views (from most rooms), and always very friendly service! Tip: There is a big Wholefoods just downstairs from the hotel if you feel like just bringing some food to your room.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Pan Pacific Seattle? Share your experiences!