“Amazing Hotel WithTopnotch Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Pacific Escape
Ranked #9 of 95 hotels in Seattle
Freeland, Washington
“Amazing Hotel WithTopnotch Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I live about two hours North of Seattle. About 2 or 3 times per month I come into the city for business, and whenever I do I stay at the Pan Pacific. Why do I choose the Pan Pacific over the many other hotels in Seattle? I'd say the biggest pull is the genuine group of staff they have working there. The Service One team goes out of their way to take care of me and to make me feel like I'm part of their family. Whenever I need something I just ask and, Voila', they make it happen. Besides the awesome staff, the hotel is centrally located to all of the wonderful sights and sounds Seattle is known for. It's a 5 minute walk to Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, and the Experience Music Project. If you don't like to walk, or it's raining really hard (which it sometimes does in Seattle) the hotel offers a courtesy shuttle that will take you right to your location. The Pan Pacific hotel also offers one of the best seafood restaurants in the city. The Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar has been voted best seafood restaurant in Seattle by the reader's of Seattle Magazine, in 2010, 2011 and 2012. I'd say I eat there at least once a week. It's really good!To top everything off, the rooms at the Pan Pacific are one of a kind. They are all very comfortable with a unique Asian/European feel to them. They are always beyond immaculate and contain everything you will need during your stay. I just love putting on one of their super soft robes after I soak in the tub for a couple hours. When I come to Seattle, I choose the Pan Pacific because it doesn't get any better.

Room Tip: I don't there is a bad room in the entire hotel, but of course the suites are truly unforgettabl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for becoming such a loyal guest of ours at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. It is repeat guests such as yourself that ruly motivate our entire team to provide the "topnotch" and "genuine" service that you mentioned. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we may assist you with or if there is anything else we can do to make your stays more comfortable.

1,028 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed here over the weekend for a friend's wedding. The hotel is updated and very welcoming. The staff was very friendly and the room was sooooo comfortable and serene. The bed was excellent, and I had one of the best sleep I've ever had in my life. If you're into firm mattress, the beds in the hotel is not for you. But to me and my husband, it was perfect, like sleeping in the clouds.

The bathroom was perfect with rain shower head and spacious bathtub. You can open the dividers that open between the bathroom and the bedroom. The decoration was modern and the room is equipped with everything you need.

The location is perfect. The hotel is in a plaza complex (salon, Starbucks, etc.) and if you walk to the right of the hotel, you can find Whole Foods.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I hope you enjoyed your time in Seattle as well as your friend's wedding. Thank you so much for staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle and for taking the time to share your feedback. Please come and visit us again the next time you are out on this side of the country.

Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We decided to head to Seattle at the last minute in mid July, which makes it difficult to find a centrally located hotel at a decent rate. Pan Pacific really delivered. Staff were charming, property is new and beautiful, beds extremely comfortable, enormous bathroom, and a superb location. We are old hats at visiting Seattle, but have never stayed in this part of town. The emerging South Lake Union area is fantastic and as foodies, could not have found a better spot. We explored a few great new restaurants and found some fabulous coffee (a must for us Northwest types), all within walking distance of the hotel. I would definitely stay in this area again. Thanks Pan Pacific!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor facing Lake Union, which was a little too close to the HVAC equipment. W...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
We feel very fortunate that you chose to stay with the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle on your "last minute" visit this past July. As you experienced for yourselves, the South Lake Union area has truly blossomed and really come into its own, especially with the many restaurants and bars that have recently opened. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you venture in this direction from Oregon.

Nortre Califonkneeonee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Room was really nice and roomy with a decent bed, good views, nice spa tub, clean, very helpful hotel staff, breakfast featured some of the best Eggs Benedict I have ever eaten.

Must really compliment the check in staff. Very polite, very helpful, full of ideas and recommendations at all times. There to serve you with a smile at all times. Quick clone them all, they are a credit to the gene pool that has grown stagnant at many hotels. I just want to write more about them but it would be repetitious.All I can say is thank you girls and guys and keep up the top notch work that is disappearing from many hotels.

Nearby is a Whole Foods store that many people commented on. You can get complete gourmet style meals there if you desire for take out to the room. We bought really good fruit. Place is known locally as the Whole Paycheck which is funnily oh so true!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor from your stay with us this past July. I will be sure to pass on to our Front Desk team how polite and helpful you felt they were. They take a lot of pride in the service they offer on a daily basis, so to hear that they are "top notch" is both rewarding and proof positive that their commitment and dedication to their craft is appreciated. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kenilworth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed two nights 5-6 July, booked King Space Needle room but paid a small charge to upgrade to a Space Needle suite with great views of the Space Needle and Lake Union.

Hotel is slightly away from downtown on a busy intersection so there is some road noise - get a high floor to minimise. Also conveniently located on the trolley line - can hear the trolley bell sound from the hotel occasionally.

About 20 minute stroll to the space needle and the same to Pike Place / downtown shops. Wholefoods market located in the base of the complex is fantastic and caters for all your needs - make up your own meals and eat-in or take back to your room.

Suite itself was roomy, windows on two sides with dining room, lounge area and two bathrooms.

Would recommend this hotel highly.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for visiting Seattle and for staying at the Pan Pacific. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the great views of the surrounding area. For your comfort, the next time you visit we will be more than happy to block you on the highest floor available. Thank you once again for staying with us.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference in Seattle and was pleased with the excellent service by the staff and warm feel of the hotel. The room was filled with bright natural light and a nice view overlooking the water and the Space Needle to the left. The bed and pillows were very comfortable with a home-like feel. There was a separate shower and bath in my room, which very nice. The bath was comfortable with a sloped back to rest in it comfortably. The location is great as well, right across the courtyard is a yoga studio and down the stairs a Whole Foods for quick meals if you are on the go. The decor of the lobby and bar area was elegant and had a welcoming feel with a patio off to the side, which was nice to sit outside to enjoy the short lived beautiful weather of the NW. Ordered the spicy Tuna sushi and it was excellent. The valet service was great as well and offers a service to leave your car until midnight on the day of check-out, which was helpful for me to leave my car there until the conference was over in the evening. The hotel staff genuinely represented excellent hospitality service and took their time assist me if I needed something.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Our entire team works extremely hard at providing the highest levels of customer service on a daily basis to everyone that visits our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we do not take it for granted when we see comments such as "excellent service of the staff and warm feel of the hotel." Thank you for staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. I hope that you enjoyed your conference and your time in Seattle.

North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We often go to Seattle and love to stay at this welcoming hotel in the heart of Seattle. We always have a wonderful time, the rooms are a nice size but still feel very cozy, with large baths for a good soak after a long day of exploring the city! It's a really nice bonus to have the Whole Foods and Starbucks in the same plaza, we often grab breakfast at one of these two places before heading out for the day. Pike Place Market, Space needle and shopping are all within walking distance and the streetcar stops right out front the hotel.
There are also a couple of very good restaurants at the hotel for dinner, especially nice if you don't want to go out.
I love that the hotel provides a little welcoming gift for the kids, it makes them feel special and we've found the staff at this particular hotel to always go above and beyond, very helpful and accommodating.
We always choose to stay at the Pan Pacific and will continue the tradition on our next visit!

Room Tip: We like to stay in a corner suite a little higher up when possible to take in the views of the city...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for making the Pan Pacific your hotel of choice when visiting Seattle. If there is ever anything that we can do to make you or your family more comfortable during your visits with us, please don ot hesitate to contact me directly at jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming everyone back soon.