I could not recommend this hotel more highly. The staff are all incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient and are empowered to resolve any issues and ensure that a consistently excellent experience is delivered.
From the concierge service to the front desk, restaurant staff and housekeeping, everyone we encountered during our stay was friendly, welcoming and professional. I can only imagine that people enjoy working there, and this is translated into a warm and friendly welcome.
We stayed three nights, one night in a standard room and two nights in a one-bedroomed suite. (910). The standard room was perfect and was spacious, well-appointed and with incredibly comfortable beds. The suite was out of this world. It had an amazingly spacious feel to it, and had great in-room amenities, with a massive bath for a leisurely soak after a long day walking the tourist sights of Seattle. The view of the Space Needle at night from the suite was an added bonus.
Breakfast in the coffee bar in the hotel was perfect, and just the right amount of food to start the day. The food seemed to be sourced locally and was fresh and tasty. The service was excellent and efficient.
There is a shuttle that you can order from the hotel to take you to any destination within two miles, and the hotel is about a five to ten minute walk from the station for taking the light rail to the airport. It is well-located, and just next to a small shopping arcade with a Whole Foods store. The hotel was really happy to empty the mini bar so we could store our own items. Indeed nothing was too much trouble for them. There was an error on my bill when I checked out (probably due to the fact that I made two bookings for the one stay) but this was resolved without any issues.
Honestly, this is the place to stay in Seattle. An all-round winner, with outstanding service.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is situated in the heart of the city’s thriving South Lake Union neighborhood, and within walking distance of all that downtown has to offer. Recognized as a four-star hotel by the industry leading Forbes Travel Guide, the hotel features 153 superbly appointed guest rooms with 22 sophisticated suites; each with views of the city, Lake Union or the Space Needle. Pan Pacific offers a full array of technology tools for business and leisure travelers, with sustainable practices throughout the hotel and social responsibility programs serving the community as part of its acclaimed PanEarth® Program. The hotel is part of the vibrant 2200 Plaza located on Westlake, affording guests a 4,200 sq. ft. fitness center, the luxurious Vida Spa, award winning Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar, Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Starbucks, Whole Foods Market and several other fine retailers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotwire, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pan Pacific Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.