This is my fourth time staying at the Pan Pacific Seattle due to it's close proximity to my husband's office. The hotel is located in a great area that feels more local than tourist. The rooms are large and comfortable, the bathroom is spacious with separate tub and shower. I am in love with the bed here. I eat at the Sea Star restaurant downstairs and have never had a bad meal there. The fish is amazing and fresh and the staff knowledgeable.
The hotel is within walking distance to all the tourist attractions such as Pikes Place Market, Nordstrom Flagship store and major downtown shopping area. However, if you don't feel like walking the hotel has a comfortable Tahoe to take you anywhere within two miles of the hotel for free. Whole foods is in the shopping pavilion below the hotel as well as a starbucks if you don't feel like paying hotel prices for food, water, coffee, etc.
The Vida spa which is located across the pavilion from the hotel is very nice and relaxing and carries my favorite Swiss skincare line Valmont. I would highly recommend this Seattle hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is situated in the heart of the city’s thriving South Lake Union neighborhood, and within walking distance of all that downtown has to offer. Recognized as a four-star hotel by the industry leading Forbes Travel Guide, the hotel features 153 superbly appointed guest rooms with 22 sophisticated suites; each with views of the city, Lake Union or the Space Needle. Pan Pacific offers a full array of technology tools for business and leisure travelers, with sustainable practices throughout the hotel and social responsibility programs serving the community as part of its acclaimed PanEarth® Program. The hotel is part of the vibrant 2200 Plaza located on Westlake, affording guests a 4,200 sq. ft. fitness center, the luxurious Vida Spa, award winning Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar, Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Starbucks, Whole Foods Market and several other fine retailers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Pan Pacific Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.