This Hotel offers everything, location, friendly staff, comfortable room and access to the most wonderful restaurants and cafes. Our view across the city was stunning. My travelling companion celebrated her 25th Birthday while were in the US and this hotel was the perfect way to commence our celebration. Loved being close to South Lake Union. Shopping was great. A trip to Bainbridge Island is a must. All in all highly recommend this hotel to visitors for a Seattle experience.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Pan Pacific Seattle Hotel
- Seattle Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle is situated in the heart of the city’s thriving South Lake Union neighborhood, and within walking distance of all that downtown has to offer. Recognized as a four-star hotel by the industry leading Forbes Travel Guide, the hotel features 153 superbly appointed guest rooms with 22 sophisticated suites; each with views of the city, Lake Union or the Space Needle. Pan Pacific offers a full array of technology tools for business and leisure travelers, with sustainable practices throughout the hotel and social responsibility programs serving the community as part of its acclaimed PanEarth® Program. The hotel is part of the vibrant 2200 Plaza located on Westlake, affording guests a 4,200 sq. ft. fitness center, the luxurious Vida Spa, award winning Seastar Restaurant & Raw Bar, Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Starbucks, Whole Foods Market and several other fine retailers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Seattle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.