“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sooke, Canada
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I actually work in a Hotel and Never saw a flaw in Pan Pacific at all.
I was impressed with The hotel before even staying there, just dealing with their inhouse reservations. Extremely helpful. I Went to Seattle in August for my gf birthday. Pan Pacific went the extra mile for everything I had asked to be set up prior to walking in the room. roses, champagne, chocolates. 2nd night they brought everything up again free of charge. The little chocolates were delicous. The hotel even gave my gf a birthday card signed by the staff as well.

Room was large and great view of the space needle. I believe it was the corner suite with space needle view. New gym area for hotel looked good as well.

Great service, amazing hotel. Had no complaints about this place. When I go back to seattle I know where I am going to stay.

Room Tip: Corner suite with space needle view was large, clean and amazing.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
It is always nice to hear great feedback, especially from someone who works in the same industry as us. Thank you so much for choosing Seattle and the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle to celebrate your girlfriend's birthday. We will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Newhall, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The hotel is contemporary, upscale and sophisticated. The staff are polite, sincere, warm, helpful, efficient and expedient--from the doormen, to the front desk, roomservice and housekeeping personnel. The room I stayed in was beautiful, with a unique and interesting floorplan, great windows and wonderful views. It was exceptionally quiet. The linens were fresh and cozy. The bathroom was huge and sparkling, with a separate wonderful soaking tub and a glassed-in shower. I had room service for breakfast. It was delivered in less than 15 minutes and was delicious and hot. All questions, requests, etc., are handled through one phone number by a concierge which was very convenient and personalized. There is a wonderful Whole Foods grocery store on the lower level of the hotel. The location of the hotel is within walking distance of great sights like the Chihuly glass exhibit, space needle, Pike Place, a fantastic Macy's and a Nordstrom's. Getting to the hotel is an easy cab ride from the airport although there are multiple bus and train options. Overall this was an excellent value for me, I was happy while I was there, and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. It is always great to hear feedback from our guests especially when they feel our rooms, food and service are "impeccable." We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed our quiet rooms and spacious bathrooms. Our location is perfect for the Seattle area and I hope you were able to enjoy some of the local attractions that you mentioned such as the Chihuly glass exhibit and the Pike Place Market. Once again, thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to have you back again in the near future.

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I arrived early for my reservation on Friday, 11/9/2012. The bellman and frontdesk staffs were friendly and attentive. The frontdesk staff kindly informed me that my room was not available for early check-in and will be ready shortly in an hour or two. I checked in my bag for storage at the frontdesk and was not given a receipt or tag. I asked for it and they informed me that I don't need it. They'll send my bag to my room. It's all good. So I went on to the business center to wait for my room to be ready. After an hour, I was informed that my room was ready, my bag was sent to my room, #408, and the key cards of 408 were given to me. I went up to the room and saw someone else's bag in the room and it's a king-size bed room instead of a deluxe city-view queen room I booked. It's an aweful feeling I felt immediately not just from the wrong room type but also from the fact that if I have access to this stranger's bag mistakenly delivered to the room I was given keys to, where is my bag? Where has it been delivered to and who has access to it? This is not an acceptable mistake by a hotel with Pan Pacific's reputation/class. I immediately left the room and headed down to the frontdesk to informed them their mistake. The frontdesk staff kept saying that it shouldn't be, it should be your bag and your room. I had to describe the color, the pattern, the style of my bag in order for them to locate my bag in the storage. Fortunately my bag design/style is very unique and it was still at the frontdesk and not delivered to a stranger's room. It didn't take long before they located my bag. I felt relieved because I had no receipt to show that they had my bag. What if they lost my bag or mistakenly delivered my bag to someone else's room and never able to locate it? They had no clue how this happened. Very disappointing. Then the frontdesk staff informed me that 408 is my room which is a king bedroom. I informed her that I know for sure I booked a double-queen room. She asked me for my reservation confirmation and while I was getting that information on my iphone, she found a double-queen room that's available, 509 and informed me that it's a complimentary upgrade. I went up to the room. It's smaller than 408, less appealing. I did not feel like it was an upgrade. I found my booking confirmation and it's clearly shown Deluxe City View Queen. How did my deluxe city view queen room I paid for become a complimentary upgrade is still puzzling me. Over all the staffs were friendly but to make these type of mistakes, it's not professional to the quality standard I expected from Pan Pacific.

I would've enjoyed my stay at this hotel if the above incident did not occur. I'm very disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback from you most recent stay with us. I believe I also received your feedback through another avenue where I did respond to you directly via e-mail. Once again I apologize for the service lapses that you experienced and I hope you received the follow up e-mail that I sent. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com. Thank you very much for staying with us.

Burien, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We've stayed at the Pan Pacific hotel three times this year (2012), and each stay has gotten better and better. This time around, from the moment we pulled in, to the moment we left, everything was wonderful; no real hiccups to report. The staff are amazing, and everyone is inviting, caring, and quick to act if there's any problems. Their attitudes feel very natural, as well, not as if it's forced kindness. I appreciate genuine generosity, especially in this day and age. As for the hotel itself, it's gorgeous, and as gorgeous as it is, it's also comfortable and clean as well. Our room was amazing, and we actually wanted to book an extra night's stay because of how nice it was. I cannot stress enough how relaxing it is to stay at his hotel, whether you're in for business or having a staycation (like we were), it's perfect. Don't let it's location fool you, either, it's very quick and easy to get around in Seattle via the hotel's town car, a taxi, or the buses and streetcar. Definitely hope to visit again ASAP!

Room Tip: If you're picky about noise or the view, try and grab one of the Space Needle view rooms; they...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We could not ask for a better comparison than being referred to as your "home away from home." Thank you so much for staying with us on multiple occasions this year and for taking the time to share such kind feedback. Before the end of the year we would love to have you back again for a fourth time, but in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything else I may assist you with.

Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was a good hotel overall. Okay location, quiet. They have helpful staff and nice clean rooms. One thing I really appreciated that I didn't know about until I arrived was that they have a VERY good restaurant downstairs. It's won many awards for the service and we were able to order take out from there to take up to our rooms. Very good food.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback from you weekend stay in Seattle with us. The Seastar Restaurant attached to the hotel is fabulous as you found out, and it very nice to have the option of dining in the comfort and privacy of your hotel room. We hope to have you back again the next time you are in the Seattle area.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed at the Pan Pacific for four nights while on a business trip. Overall, it was a very nice experience. The rooms are clean and well appointed. I especially loved the way the bathroom was open to the bed area. It made the room feel so much more spacious. The restaurant serves an all night menu, which was a very pleasant surprise. I arrived at the hotel after midnight and was so happy to try the coconut and shrimp soup. It was delicious as was the sushi I ordered a few nights later. The location is away from the center of town but was an easy walk to the waterfront area, downtown and the conference center where I spent my days.
One night, I stopped at Whole Foods, located off the hotel's courtyard, and bought some delicious snacks and a bottle of wine. It was such a pleasure to eat in and catch up on news, emails and sleep.
The staff was amazing, receptive and kind. I felt like I was the only guest as they were so attentive to any need or concern. Seattle is beautiful -- first time visiting -- and the staff at the hotel made my stay so pleasurable. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel and will surely stay here again when I visit the city in the future.

Room Tip: I don't think I was given one of the "better" rooms. I tried but since I reserved thr...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle for your recent four day business trip. It is great that you enjoyed our "all night" room service menu and discovered our sushi selection which has become quite popular as of late. Thank you for also recommending our hotel, staff and service as well as our great location. We hope to have you back again soon.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Probably one of the finest hotels I've ever stayed in. When my partner comes into town from Denver, we always stay here. The rooms are always immaculate and the staff clearly takes pride in the property. We are always greeted with a warm "welcome back" at the front desk. I can't say enough good things about this place. You just have to see it for yourself. One word of caution: if you do park on the street, remember to feed the meter by 7 a.m. (unless it's Sunday) because Seattle Parking Enforcement is very diligent about writing tickets, and they don't cut any breaks.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are fantastic, but see if you can get a Space Needle view.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Seattle_PanPacific, Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle. We truly appreciate the fact that you and your partner have stayed with us multiple times and that we have become your hotel of choice when you visit Seattle. If there is ever anything I can do to make your stays more comfortable, please contact me directly at jeffrey.isenberg@panpacific.com. Thank you once again for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Director of Rooms

Been to Pan Pacific Seattle? Share your experiences!