“LOVE this Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York City, New York
“LOVE this Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel is GREAT!!. From the moment we checked in from when we checked out everything was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whose going to Seattle. Definitely check out the spa! It will leave you AHhhhhhhhhhh

Room Tip: Get the Executive Suite!!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for writing to our viewers and for choosing to stay at Hotel 1000.

We love it when we create memories for our guests and I trust this happend with you.

Much apprecited,

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the front doors with my lady the Hotel 1000 staff went above and beyond to accommodate all of ours needs and treat us like royalty.From the cleanliness of the restrooms to the beautiful hotel room designs I have never been more impressed by the standards Hotel 1000 strives to maintain. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit the Pacific Northwest.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear RJMC2011,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your "6 star" rating .....

That is very complimentary of you and also that you will recommend us is most gratifying.

We look forward to your return visit which we hope is very soon and often...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I spent two nights for our Anniversary. This would be our second stay with this hotel. We had a wonderful time, guest services were very welcoming and took good care of us through out our stay.

The rooms are beautiful. This trip we were in the Grand Luxe room, a corner room, with a view of the waterfront. The bathrooms in this hotel are truly something to be seen. The location is excellent for waterfront sightseeing, or hitting Pike Place Market. We also used their town car service for dinner.

We had an exceptional visit and would highly recommend this hotel to family, friends and business associates.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Kathleen M,

Thank you for returning for your second visit and for the "wonderful " review you just wrote for our viewers to enjoy. It also is very rewarding to read that you highly recommend our hotel to your friends.

This means alot to my staff and we hope you will return soon and often.

Best regards,

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I rarely get a chance to travel..having two small children. So when I was going up to Seattle to visit a friend, I thought I should stay in a nice place. So I began my search and found hotel 1000. It was between Hotel 1000 and four seasons. And I'm so grateful I chose hotel 1000... What a great place. From the minute you check in the service goes above and beyond.. And the rooms surpass all the pictures

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you for the "swanky" and wonderful review you wrote about your stay at Hotel1000 and my staff.

We hope we create memories from the moment a guest pulls up front- which it appears we did with you.

Sure hope you will stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was in Seattle for a weekend training. I chose this hotel after reading reviews on it. I am so happy that I picked this hotel. The location was perfect for me. The hotel is amazing. Very clean and beautiful. The staff at Hotel 1000 are one of the best hotel staff I have encountered. Warm, professional with great sense of humor. I can't wait to come back and stay here for fun next time.
The food is very good too.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Delighted that you went to trip Advisor and read reviews on our hotel before you decided to stay with us.

Am honored that you chose us and that we exceeded your expectations. Also- that you said you cant wait to return is a very rewarding comment.

All the best and hopefully you will be returning very soon and often.

danieldd04
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

From the time I checked in until even after checkout, I felt welcomed. The staff at hotel 1000 was informative, helpful, kind, friendly, intelligent and beyond. There simply isn't enough adjectives to describe the level of excellence this staff has. I've stayed at most the "luxury" hotels on downtown Seattle. And none have delivered in the way that hotel 1000 did. I felt safe and like I was a friend to a family of excellent people. Any questions I had were answered. Any help I needed was provided. Concierge recommended and made dinner reservations for me and it couldn't have been better. Every time I walked in or out a door I was greeted by name and I have no idea how so many people knew my name or retained that information during my short stay. I am a person who suffers from anxiety and I felt like if I was restless or needed someone to talk to anyone downstairs was there to help. To make up for a small hiccup entering my room that didn't bother me at all the staff came up and offered me a free bottle of wine. Also the hotel offered a Lexus which took me to and from dinner and also to and from my evening plans. The driver was friendly and a good conversationist. Of course when I returned I was welcomed again by name. And that's just the staff.

As for my room, it was everything I expected and so much more. I stayed in one of their executive suites. When I walked down the hall to the end I walked through double doors into an amazing foyer staring into a beautiful bathroom with desperate shower stall and toilet stall with frosted glass, a fill from the ceiling tub that looked through into the bedroom through a floor to ceiling glass divider with an electronic privacy shade that is used if you don't want to be seen by anyone in the bedroom. To the right of the foyer and bathroom was the bedroom with a smaller wall mounted LCD tv. When I walked into the bedroom there was a closet and vanity to the right. To the left of the foyer was a spacious living area with a larger wall mounted tv, a dining room table, couch and two sitting chairs. Both tvs welcomed me with my name and weather info. Actually the only time I've stayed somewhere and wished I had more time spent in my room.

Outside of my room the hotel had a 24 hour fitness center. A fun virtual golf, which I actually wish was 24 hours because that would be a fun way to spend time if you couldn't sleep. And a spa area which I did not see, they were pretty booked.

I write reviews too at of my stays. I don't really stay at hotels that wouldn't be classified as "luxury". And never has a hotel delivered like this one. If money allowed it, I would stay at The Hotel 1000 everyday. My word means a lot to me and I promise that it would be hard for any person not to enjoy their stay here.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear danieldd04,

This is one of the most rewarding reviews out of over 1100 that have been written about Hotel 1000. I want to thank you for your candor, honesty and detail that you spent a great deal of time choosing your words wisely.

As you said- your words mean alot to you and therefore what you said has much depth to them

Please return soon and i hope I have the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We recently stayed at Hotel 1000 for a 2 night getaway over Valentine's Day and our experience was truly outstanding! We utilized the Spaahh, the exercise room and Boka, the hotel's restaurant and were happy with all. The rooms are state-of-the-art with every amenity you could want - spa-like bathroom, comfortable bed, nice flat-panel t.v. with cable and movies, internet access, beverage bar and so much more! The room was clean. The staff was phenomenal - always smiling and courteous and going out of their way to make it a great experience! I had stayed at this hotel on a business trip a couple of months prior to this visit and brought my wife back for a mini vacation and I was equally impressed on the 2nd visit as I was on the first. The food and drinks in the restaurant were great on both visits and this will be my hotel to stay at in Seattle! Great hotel guys!

Room Tip: I have stayed in 2 different rooms, both on different sides of the building with city views. We did...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Trevor ( from Spokane)- I am also from Spokane.....

Delighted that you enjoyed your second stay with us and took the time to write about it.

Appreciate you using our Boka Restaurant and the other features of Hotel 1000.

Please return soon and often.

Best regards,

Denny

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!