“Great hotel - very cool baths!” 5 of 5 stars

Book our Best Rate Now
Ranked #2 of 97 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Great hotel - very cool baths!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a recent US roadtrip. Very nice room, the bath filling from the ceiling is very unusual! Internet is included and very fast, handy for uploading photos of your trip and the first opportunity we had as everywhere else had throttled slow connections. Will definitely return to Seattle for longer next time and stay here again. Recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear 764 Oliver,

What a wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Hotel 1000. I am delighted that you said you will return when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Hope it is very soon..

Denny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (350)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I invested in my first luxury hotel stay last January 2013. I had had a small crisis and I wanted a way to pamper myself to help recuperate. I looked online and found Hotel 1000. My stay was incredible. We upgraded to a Grand Luxe with Water View. The tub with a window was spectacular. Room service was delicious. We also had the B&B option. So breakfast in bed was a wonderful treat. This Fall when I started to think about how to celebrate my 40th birthday in December, I knew where I was going, Hotel 1000. This October I was planning a last minute weekend away as a single mother recovering from a stressful month. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. My weekend was perfect. The luxury and beauty of the rooms pamper you on arrival. I had a brow wax in the Spaaah on Saturday and Erika at the Concierge arranged for a last minute manicure nearby on Sunday morning. Every meal I ordered through room service was delicious. The huckleberry sorbet is now a favorite. I explored the city. And made sure to come back in time to enjoy the gorgeous sunset. Every moment was relaxing. I took three baths in two nights. I left for reality well rested and batteries recharged.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Threekillerwhales,

Thank you so very much for your review and that you felt your time here was "heaven on earth".

Seriously, I am honored that you choose to come back to the hotel to pamper yourself and get recharged.
Can you please let me know when you are coming back in December? i want to meet you and make your time with us even more special.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Prairieville, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

To me there is no way this should be a number one choice. Everyone from the valet to the hotel desk personnel were extremely friendly. So we thought this place is pretty nice. They offered suggestions for places to eat and they would contact us when the room was ready. We ate and walked back to the hotel (about 2 hours) to discover our room was ready, but we were never notified. Once we did get into our room and unpacked, we had an awkward moment when housekeeping walked in on us without knocking or ringing the doorbell. We called the front desk and they assured us that was not proper hotel protocol and offered us use of services that are already offered to all guests. Strike one. Strike two may seem silly to some but being a Coke fan at a place that served only Pepsi products didn't bode well with me. Finally on the last day, we ordered breakfast room service and they "ran out" of the cereal I requested. Instead of calling to inform us of that problem, they took it upon themselves to select a cereal in its place. Strike three and we were out (leaving anyway to stay elsewhere). The ONLY positive of Hotel 1000 was Spaaah! That was an awesome massage even though the facilities were extremely smaller than what I've been in before. Overall, not that spectacular of a hotel. Disappointed.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear JeanneM,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the feedback you gave us regarding your stay at Hotel 1000.

i have sent you an email hoping to be able to talk with you by phone to hear from you.

i look forward to our time on the phone.

Winsted, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was our first stay at this hotel. We were attracted by the glowing reviews. Hotel 1000 did not disappoint! We originally planned a 3 day stay but decided to add another 2 days. Friendly and professional staff, excellent location, beautiful room with a waterfront view. The glass of bubbly upon arrival was a nice touch. The fitness center was very clean and well equipped. The attached restaurant (BoKa) was excellent. Overall it was one of our best 4/5 star hotel experiences. Finally the pricing was reasonable considering the quality, location and staffing it offers.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Michael,

Thank you for staying at "The Best Hotel in Seattle" for 5 days . i am delighted that you went to Trip Advisor and read the previous reviews.

Appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and hope you will stay with us again when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Denny
British Columbia Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've been to the hotel 1000 with family and friends a few times and I decided to get away for a much needed mini-break. I booked the deluxe city view room. Wow!!! As usual I received a very warm welcome as soon as I arrived, from the valet to the front desk. My trip started with a glass of champagne. The room was splendid, unlike my previous stays, this room had views of a building right outside of my window, which was cool and then from the left, the street and then I could see the water from the right. The bathroom had a view of the office building which was good. There are privacy shades and yes, the bathtub fills from the ceiling :) If you're looking for a special break, a celebration, a fun and luxury getaway, this is for you! It's an incredibly well thought through guest experience with subtle and luxurious touches, from the lovely robes and Molton Brown toiletries. The service is superb and very quietly done....coming back at the end of a long day to having your robe out, slippers by the bed and chocolate on your bed! Nice to have the NY or Seattle Times at your door in the morning. There's a good little coffee maker in the room with Starbucks coffee and tea. The staff are courteous, professional and friendly. I tried out the gym this time around, and the equipment is good and everything works, you can enjoy a good time exercising here. I also checked out the spahhh, which I plan on using next time, it looks really good. Once again, Hotel 1000, you blew my socks off and made my weekend absolutely rock. I was so impressed I booked another stay....they say the devil is in the detail....you definitely have it....congrats to you and your staff -you're awesome!

Room Tip: The rooms are all great, even if you pick a room with no view you'll be impressed :)
Green Features: Good options on using your towels or having freshly laundered ones should you wish....also the Molton Brown products are in dispensers as opposed to little plastic bottles - nice touch on helping our environment.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear JHarris,

Thank you for staying with us, already rebooking another stay with us and spending a great deal of time writing about your memorable stay with us.

My staff loves connecting with each and every guest and they are empowered to do what it takes to create wonderful memories.

I look forward to your return visit.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Loved my stay here, top notch boutique hotel. Excellent, friendly service, great location. Decor is very edgy, yet inviting. The bathroom made me feel like a queen! It's a perfect place for a meeting, the room setup was great for meals, breaks, and, well, meeting :) .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kayjayay,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write to our viewers on Trip Advisor and for your kind words.

I see you are from the great state of Alaska. Please stay with us the next time to come to the lower 48!!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stayed at Hotel 1000 last year and were excited about the chance to come back to celebrate our anniversary! From the moment we walked in, we were glad we decided to come back. We were treated like honored and valuable guests from our first second on the property. The valet team met us at the car and held the umbrella over my head as I exited and until I entered the building. The gal who checked us in, Tamra, was very nice, efficient and helped us get settled with a glass of wine by the fire while the 'finishing touches' were done on our room. 5 minutes later we were in our gorgeous, water view room (which they surprised us with), complete with chilled champagne and chocolates waiting for us. Our luggage was tucked away in the closet and our TV screen welcomed us by name. We were so surprised- those 2 minutes of waiting allowed them to sneak in a card, chocolates and champagne when we mentioned our anniversary at check in. Later, the courtesy vehicle (a spotless new hybrid Lexus) dropped us off at dinner, and the NY Times was delivered on a silver tray the next morning. I was absolutely blown away at the service. And I will echo another reviewer's sentiment- they are far from snobby! No doubt about it, Hotel 1000 is a very nice, upscale hotel- and they are number 1 for a reason. But the consistent, thoughtful, professional, service is their true standout.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Gypsyrose2012,

What an honor and blessing that you returned for your second visit with us and for taking the time to write such a detailed overview about Hotel 1000 and my staff.

My staff loves to "make special memories" and it appears we did just that. Thank you for your over view that my staff is "consistent, thoughtful and professional".

Please come back soon- third time will be a charm!!.

Denny Fitzpatrick

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!