“Second marriage, honeymoon retreat. Best customer service I have ever experienced!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel 1000

Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sammamish, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I chose Hotel 1000 after Googling 'most romantic places to stay in Seattle'. First choice was the Inn at the Market, second choice was Hotel 1000. I spent some time reading through the reviews and looking at the room pictures. The rooms seemed very affordable for the location and amenities - so I booked it.
My Husband and I had scheduled our second marriage to be conducted at the District Courthouse a few blocks away. The judge informed us that we would need witnesses. We do not live in Seattle and this proved to be a slight hiccup in our plans. On a whim, I e-mailed the general manager to see if we could 'hire' witnesses. He responded very promptly and Ben, the concierge took things over from there. Upon check-in, I was greeted with a rose and champagne. Ben very warmly welcomed us and introduced us to Kelly - it was as if we were old friends. We were allowed to check in to our room early and arrived to find chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals in our breathtaking room. The hotel provided us with transportation to the courthouse in their new Lexus, Ben and his co-worker Kelly met us to 'witness'. Neither would accept a tip. After our brief ceremony, my Husband and I walked to The Metropolitan Grill. Our waiter served us with a salmon appetizer 'from Ben'. We were just amazed. The ENTIRE staff at the hotel was bubbly, responsive, fun and professional. From housekeeping to the massage therapists - not one ounce of snottiness or pretension. I have never experienced this level of customer service. Keep up the hospitality Hotel 1000, we will be back many, many times! Special kudos to Ben and Kelly, absolute star employees.
Also of note: the hotel and spa were very clean and lovely. The bed was very comfy, our room was small and delightful. The bathroom is uber cool. We ordered breakfast in our room, it arrived in 15 minutes and was delicious. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: We had a city - water view suite that was beautiful. Sleep quality would have been excellent, but ou...
Dear Erinn and Peter,

This one I will never forget!!! I am so glad you wrote to me and I had the priviledge of meeting in the lobby after you returned from getting married. Your story will remain as one of the special ones at Hotel 1000.

Thanks for also for mentioning many of my staff that made your stay with us "memorable"

Hope you return to Hotel 1000 soon and often ...

Happy Marriage,

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We recently celebrated our 25th anniversary in Seattle. Our experience at Hotel 1000 was one of our best ever. The room was beautiful, as well as, functional and the customer service was top notch. The location was great! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Delighted that you choose Hotel 1000 to be the site of celebrating your special 25th wedding Anniversary.

we hope your travel plans bring you back to Seattle in the future and if so, a return visit to Hotel 1000 so we can create "more memories" for you.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful property in ideal downtown Seattle location. We were greeted with sparkling wine and wished a happy anniversary- a sentiment underscored by a full bottle of said wine on ice awaiting in our room. The room was modern, especially cool bathroom and spotlessly clean. Service was spot on- most everyone without fail went beyond the most reasonable expectation. Highly recommend Hotel 1000. The only critique was that our room had no view, but it was booked through an on-line site, so not really surprising that it didn't.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for writing for our trip advisor readers can read about your recent expereince at Hotel 1000. we are delighted that we "exceeded your expectations"

Please stay with us again should your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Lacey, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Let me begin by saying I live an hour away from Seattle so I go there often for concerts, events, shopping etc. I usually stay at the Sheraton, but sometimes the W. Hotel 1000 is my new go-to hotel. I took a friend out (first girls night out since becoming a new mommy) and we felt like royalty! From the moment I pulled up and the valet took my car, right up to checking out, Everything was smooth sailing and I never had a worry or care. The concierge, Matt, should receive an award he does his job so well. Anything I asked for, I had it. The rooms are luxurious and the beds are incredible. I really didn't want to check out and I am thinking of excuses to go back up just to stay there!
Amazing experience all around. Please take my word for it and you won't be disappointed.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for not only staying with us but aslo for your very complimentary review about your stay at Hotel 1000.

Matt is smiling from ear to ear.

I see you are a few hours away- please return soon and often. I would love the priviledge of welcoming you and our friends back to Hotel 1000.

San Francisco Bay Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

As a frequent traveler to Seattle and a big fan of boutique or out of the ordinary hotels, this was my first time at Hotel 1000, usually staying often at a chief rival who happens to be right across the street....I have noticed their prices going up and the experience not so much. Not so at Hotel 1000. A very good price and the rooms are simply spectacular, the service excellent and authentic. Every staff person professional and very attentive, from the front desk to the car service to the excellent restaurant, BOKA. This is a first class act and not pretentious in the least. Keep it up. I will be back and will recommend Hotel 1000. You clearly are not resting on your laurels, as you receive high ratings consistently. That is impressive and a good lesson for the entire industry. There is lots of competition out there - you have made yourselves distinctive. A very fair price that you exceed in every category. This will keep customers coming back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Wow!! Would you like to come work for us??

You wrote basically our mission statement of Hotel 1000.

Also, thank you for visiting our BOKA Restaurant and Bar while you stayed with us.

Hope you will return soon and often and that I get the priviledge of meeting you.

Cheltenham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have never seen a company with such excellent customer service. Every single employee that we encountered began a pleasant conversation and was very helpful. Our bags were brought to the room while we were sightseeing. The accomodations were fantastic! Everything in the room was top notch. The bathtub was a great addition. The TVand Keurig were very appreciated. Also, when we checked out, they put our bags in the car and kept it until we were ready to leave later in the afternoon. When the valet retrieved the car, there were 2 ice cold bottles of water. The hotel 1000 knows how to treat a customer!

Room Tip: Even the least expensive room is spacious and has full ammenities
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about Hotel 1000. We love to "make memories" and from the sounds of your review- I assume we did!.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review to share with our Trip Advisor readers.

OAKVILLE ONTARIO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Perhaps one of the finest customer service experiences of any hotel we have ever stayed in. Whomever trains the staff is doing an outstanding job! No request unfulfilled, and an attitude that other hotels could learn from. Excellent accomodations, and food.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your very kind and gracious words about recent stay at Hotel 1000.

My staff loves reading comments about their service and attitude. Please return soon- would love to meet you and allow us to "make more memories"

Denny Fitzpatrick

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!