“Fun and Flirty Place” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Park City, Utah
“Fun and Flirty Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was an unexpected treat. I had not heard of Hotel 1000. I walked to it from the Metro Link that I decided to take from the airport. An easy, breezy interesting walk that brings you up to the welcoming entrance. The room had lots of features like your name on the screen to welcome you and a little rubber ducky waiting tub side in case you want to indulge in the "water from the ceiling" to fill the tub event. Beautiful view with privacy shades and I loved the clocks, coffee service, and spaciousness of the room. Definitely business friendly. Staff is great and responsiveness. I smelled nail polish remover in my room and they would have changed my room immediately but I was good with an open window and the equipment they brought in right away to pull the smell out. I would definitely stay here if I brought my family. Boka Restaurant was great! Business meeting room was wonderful and was food service.

Room Tip: I'm sure you can request a room that has a direct water view on a high floor. I was on 10 and pe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote to our readers regarding your recent stay with us.

We try to "create memorie" and it appears that we did with the 2 of you.

Thanks again and hope you will return soon and often.

1,414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

So I will start off by saying, this is a great boutique hotel. It is very close to Pike's place market and the waterfront and convenient to get to.
The rooms are incredibly comfortable and the bath tub with the water stream coming down from the ceiling was definitely a unique touch.
The service was impeccable and I do not have any complaints.
Now that being said, I don't know if we can afford to stay here every time we visit Seattle. It is not very friendly to the budget travelers. We had chosen this hotel because we were on our honeymoon and we thought it was ok to splurge a little. It was definitely a $200 a night hotel and the quality and service reflects that.
If I decide to splurge on hotels next time I visit Seattle, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time staying with us and also for taking the time to write your review on your stya.

The compliment at the end is what we aim for " that every guest will return". We look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully near future.

Brookfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. From the second we checked in, until the time we left, my husband and I really couldn't ask for much more. We were greeted with complimentary sparkling wine and a room upgrade when we checked in...already off to a great start.

The room was spacious. We had a suite with a separate sitting room and a decent view. It was also cool to turn on the TV with personalized message that welcomed us by name. Next, the bathroom. Ahhh! Hello huge soaking tub that I can actually sprawl out in and the fact that it fills from the ceiling is amazing and adds to the excitement.

The location is great! It is really close to the market and within walking distance of so many great shops and restaurants. We did eat at the hotel restaurant. It was good, but I would probably recommend other places over Boka. There really isn't anything that I would change about this hotel. It's slightly a little pricier, but worth every penny. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Seattle.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Delighted that you had an "awesome stay" and want to thank you for taking the time to write about it for our readers.

Glad that you liked the tub that fills from the ceiling!!

Please return soon for new "memories"

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a great hotel. Small enough to feel boutique but big on customer service, amenities and quality. The rooms are designed beautifully - modern yet warm & comfortable - great beds, lots of lighting options, a big desk, lounge chair, big picture window and beautiful bathrooms (marble, wood and chrome) with showers and free standing tubs (water rushes down from the ceiling to fill the tub - very unique) and free wi-fi throughout. Price is competitive with other high end hotels in the area. Room service was delivered quickly and food was delicious. Walking distance to the waterfront, shopping and Pikes Place Market. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: My husband and I stayed in a Deluxe City View king bed room. Good size, very comfortable
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time writing your very complimentary review and for choosing to stay with us.
Our location is ideal to the waterfront, famous Pike Place market and shopping.

Glad you loved our unique bathtubs that fill from the ceiling.

Did you take the duck- I hope so :)

Please return soon,

Washington State
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Hotel 1000 experience was "spoil me now" wonderful from the moment the bell staff opened my car door. All staff members' customer service skills were exemplary & their knowledge about the hotel & the area = impressive. Loved the champagne greeting & Boka restaurant the most! Beds are deluxe comfort, & I have never loved a hotel bathroom so much - home designers should take notes. It's such a treat to stay here you may forget to attend meetings or explore Seattle to just stay in & make the most of the unique amenities. I look forward to returning to enjoy the Spaahh & golf club. If you must go out, the downtown location is convenient for access to all great things in the city & I-5. Definitely recommend Hotel 1000 for all traveling to Seattle!

Room Tip: Ask for Elliot Bay view for a real treat.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very detailed overview of your recent stay with us. Delighted that we "spoiled you" and that you are already recommending us to friends.

Since you are from our great state- hope you will return soon and often and that I have the priviledge of meeting you the next time you choose to stay with us.

Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My friend was visiting me and I book this hotel. We arrived earlier then the check in date and they look right away if our room was available. It was, they let us go upstairs and put our bags. As we are checking in they gave us champagne to welcome us. After, we ask to the guys outside about taxi to get us to our nightclub and they help us because the weather wasn't great to walk and get our hair all mess up. When we where getting ready, we realized we did not have any hair spray. My friend called and within 2 minutes someone was knocking on our door with hair spray. We also order room service in the morning, we flied out the paper the night before place it on our door and at 10am(the time requested) someone knock on our door with everything we ask for.
They staff was very polite, smiling and helping us.
oh I can not forget, the guys outside brought us to the nightclub because it was not to late.

I do recommande this hotel. It is walking distant to the ferry, to the main stress with all the stores and the mall.
Also, we did not want to get up in the morning because it was very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear " Speech Less in Seattle",

What a delight reading your overview of you and your friends recent stay with us.

Delighted that the hair spray worked out.

I see you live across the water- please return soon and often for another "memorable stay" with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Great location! One block to the pedestrian walkway to the ferry terminal, which is so nice if you want to take a nighttime ferry ride. This hotel is so close to Pioneer Square, Pike Street Market, and the Waterfront.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

Appreciate you staying with us and for taking the time to write your review.

hope you will return soon and often.

Denny

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!