“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tacoma, Washington
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I only have great things to say about our stay at this hotel!! I booked a romantic weekend, the "1000 ways to say I love you," and the staff really made sure everything went off without a hitch! We had dinner reservations at the Met up the street. I called down to reserve a taxi so I didn't have to walk uphill in heels and when we arrived downstairs, the hotel set us up with the hotel, which drove us to dinner and then came back and picked us up. I highly recommend staying at this hotel to anyone! It was a perfect stay, great location, and we will definitely go back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Sandy,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write about your "amazing" stay with us.
Our valet team loves driving our guest around the downtown area.

i see you live in the Tacoma area- please return soon and often.

1,186 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
seattle, washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We spent a lovely night at this spendid propoerty. Loved the location, which worked well with a symphony concert. I admit though I'm not the best "luxury person". Many nice touches, with champagne on check in, cookies and then chocolate in our room, lovely robes and slippers, glass walls in bathroom with fancy ceiling filled bath tub. Very fancy. Valet for car is fabulous and smooth.

Room Tip: try to face the water
Dear Guest from Seattle,

what a wonderful review- thank you for pointing out many features of our property and the service that compliments our hotel.

i see that you are from Seattle. Please return soon and often.

Warm regards,

Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The service at the Hotel 1000 is top notch. As soon as I got out of the taxi, someone had my luggage and delivered it to my room for me. After spending the day in Seattle, I came home to discover that I had turn down service and my lights were on, the blinds were shut and there was a chocolate on my pillow. The bar and restaurant downstairs are great and they have several happy hours. Everything in the room is quality. Even the soaps are Molton Brown which are from London and about $30 a bottle. The location is also almost perfect, and it's just a quick walk to Pike's market.

Room Tip: Higher up has a better view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear John,

Appreciate you staying with us and for your high compliment of "It doesnt get any better than this ".

Please return and stay with us when your travel plans bring you back to Seattle.

Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here this weekend and it is by far my new favorite Seattle hotel. Somehow from the time we dropped off the car at the valet to the time we walked to the front desk the front desk agent knew who we were. They gave me a long-stemmed red rose and we got sparkling wine upon check-in. When they found out it was our anniversary they sent up chocolates and sparkling wine. Just the best service I've had in Seattle; they remembered our last name in every interaction. Great room with marvelous bathroom. The bed was a little hard for me so I should've asked if they have feather toppers or something as some places do. I will definitely stay here again!

Dear Guest from Kirkland,

Thank you for your wonderful stay with us and your compliment of being "the best Hotel in Seattle".

Delighted that we made you feel special from the beginning of when you pulled up front. Our goal is "you had me at hello!!".

I see you are from Kirkland- so am I. Hope you will return soon and often.

Coupeville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had tickets to the Seattle Symphony, and chose Hotel 1000 based on its location and Tripadvisor input. It was a great choice. A bit costly, but definately worth the price. Had a great time. Walking to local sights was easy - Pike Street Market, Macy's, nice restaurants, etc.

Dear Robin,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing your Trip Advisor review. Our location is excellent to be able to walk to the numerous sights and services around us.

Please return- we will be waiting !!

Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Amazing service, great people and a fantastic property. Well appointed lobby, rooms and bath. Every detail was tended to from curb to checkout. It was my wife's Birthday and the staff went above and beyond to make her feel special. Convenient location and a remarkable view. Will recommend to all and will return many times!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Delighted that you stayed with us and that we were able to make your wife's birthday a memorable one. You mentioned that you will reurn- please do soon and often. Let us make new memories.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

From the minute I walked, I felt taken care of; the front desk personnel were pleasant, informative and quick. As far as I'm concerned the room itself was spectacular in design, layout and cleanliness. I was on the 14th floor and had a beautiful view of the city. The bathroom had a separate shower and bathtub; the latter had the water coming from a spout in the ceiling. Sadly, I didn't get to try it out. There was a huge window in the bathroom and one must be very careful about closing it because there is an office building directly across the street. Enough said.

I was on East Coast time so I kept waking up at 4 am and going for walks. I fell in love with this place because they had really good donuts and coffee in the lobby before I went on those walks. For the record, it isn't very safe to wander around at 5 am near Pike's Peak Market, but it and the river front are within easy walking distance. I burned off those donut calories walking straight uphill to my office. If you don't know Seattle, be prepared for giant hills everywhere which are a workout, but manageable, as long as you don't wear ridiculous shoes.

The hotel saved me on my last day because I was dreading dragging my luggage up that hill -- they have a car that will take you up to 2 miles away. Very convenient.

This hotel is a bit away from the business district, but worth the walk.

Room Tip: Go for a high floor with a view of the city. I was initially concerned because I was near an elevat...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest from New York,

Thank you for staying with us and for the comments throughout your review regarding our customer service. Even though you live on the "other side" of the UnitedStates, we hope you will return back to Hotel 1000 when your travel plans bring you to Seattle.

Denny Fitzpatrick

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!