“Everything you need, Right where you want to be!” 5 of 5 stars

B&B with a Twist
Ranked #1 of 93 hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
San Diego, California
“Everything you need, Right where you want to be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

For the flight up to Seattle I picked up Conde Nast's Top 100 hotels issue and was suprised and excited to see Hotel 1000 listed in the top 100 hotels in the world. Consequently my expectations were HIGH! We arrived well before check-in and were told we had been upgraded to the Grand Luxe Water View (the room I really wanted but was a bit out of my budget)...AWESOME!!! Then we headed out to see the city. This hotel is PERFECTLY located for anything you want to do in seattle! If it's not walkable, which most things are, it's a cheap cab ride or monorail away. The room was nice and roomy and the view was beautiful! we've definitely stayed in nicer rooms but no complaints. The helpfulness of the concierge made me wish I could have my own concierge at home. From making restaurant reservations to a late night liquor store run for us they made sure to cater to our every request. BOKA has a fantastic atmosphere and Jarred & Michael (Bartenders)made us feel like we were at the bar where "everybody knows your name". All said, would I put it on Top 100 hotels in the world, honestly, no...but definitely tops for Seattle and then some!!! We would definitely come back if ever in Seattle again.

1,185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
Seattle, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Outstanding! Our 1st stay at Hotel 1000 and we’re very impressed. We were celebrating our anniversary with a weekend downtown. Lovely corner suite with sweeping views of the water.
Fantastic bed, linens and room décor! Even a bottle of bubbly and chocolates upon our arrival. Thanks so much for a lovely stay!

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Dear Denny,

Thank you to you and your team at Hotel 1000 for a fabulous stay over this past long weekend!

The welcome glass of bubbles upon arrival is a warm and luxurious touch, your staff is helpful and attentive, the guestrooms are spacious, spotless and comfortable, and your location is so convenient, particularly for going to the stadiums which we did as we went to the football game. My boyfriend and I look forward to returning to Hotel 1000 and recommending it to others who are travelling to Seattle.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed at most 4 and 5 star hotels in Seattle but 1000 impressed our family so much - My husband and my sons, 9 and 11 and I just needed a single night stay in Seattle - The service was impeccable, ambiance was amazing - loved the room and so many customer service details - cookies in room, bathrobes - even for my boys - lounge and relaxing area in lobby for coffee and doughnuts. They even supplied us with comp bottles of water in our car as we picked it up from valet -- Please, 1000, don't change - keep up the great service and amenities - we will be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest- Wow is right!!!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. Our culture is to "wow" our guests and so to see your heading as WOW- means a great deal to my staff and myself. Your closing comment of don't change a thing and that you will be back is as great a compliment that we could ask for.

We look forward to your return- hopefully soon.....

Best regards,

Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed just one night, but was well worth it. One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in! The bathroom was pretty impressive too. Had a street facing room but wasn't too noisy at all.

The staff were super nice. Room service was a little bit expensive, but all very tasty and the staff were really helpful in finding me some gluten free dessert options!

Location wise it was close to pier where we caught the ferry to Bainbridge Is (we were able to walk with our rolling suitcases, about 10mins walk).

Overall we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest from New Zealand,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your review- even thou you said you only stayed with us for 1 night.

I trust your stay with us was "memorable".

Should you ever return to the states and Seattle- we would be blessed to have you with us again.

Best regards,

Columbus, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and another couple stayed here for a brief stay in Seattle. I wish it could have been longer primarily because I didn't get enough time to enjoy my beautiful, water view hotel room at the Hotel 1000. The room was tastefully and elegantly decorated and spacious, the bed extremely comfortable, and the bathroom lovely. We had a bit of a difficulty at check in b/c there was a communication problem between our travel agent and the hotel in terms of amenities that we had been promised. The hotel did come through with the promised upgrades, and the remainder of the stay was excellent. We enjoyed cocktails at the excellent bar with outstanding bar service, and appreciated the helpful, friendly desk staff and doormen. We loved coming in from our city explorations to the iced spa water always available in the lobby. My request for coffee (usually not available in the lobby) was also fulfilled by the accommodating staff. The location is great- a few minutes walk to the Pike Place market and many other interesting sights, such as the outdoor sculpture garden at Olympic Park. I would definitely recommend and return.

Room Tip: We stayed on a higher floor in a room with a water view, and big bay window.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest from Columbus Ohio,

Thank you for the very detailed overview regarding your recent stay along with another couple.

I am delighted that my staff responded to your concerns that I assume were not communictaed to you from your travel agent. My staffi s empowered to make decisions and it appears they did just that.'

Reading that you will recommend us and would return is the best we can ask for.
I hope you will be able to return in the near future.

Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Excellent service from the minute you arrive. I was greeted with a long stem red rose as a surprise for my bday from the concierge. Our room has amazing views of the city and water. They also had truffles and a card waiting for me in our room after our day of shopping at Pike St. Entering into the room they also welcomed us with our names on the TV. So many special touches that have made us feel so pampered and welcome.
Boka restaurant has yummy martinis. They too surprised me with a bday dessert that was unexpected.
Love Love Love this place.

Dear Guest from California,

Love, Love, Love your review!!!

thank you for all of the details you took the time to highlight on your review. Our culture is "to create memories" and it appears we did just that based on your review.

Thank you for choosing us and hope you will return to us whenever your travel plans bring yout to Seattle.

We would love, love, love that ...

Denny Fitzpatrick

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!