“Short notice booking” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“Short notice booking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked this hotel on very short notice as my wife and I arrived in Seattle on a road trip from Los Angeles. From the minute the valet service greeted us to our check in with the receptionist, we were both very pleased with the service given to us. The hotel is ambiance is unmatched. It's hip, cozy and chic. The in room entertainment represents the best. You actually receive ample cable channels for those of us who like to stay in the room and chill out. Check this place out, you will not be disappointed. Oh, it's a very short walk to the wharf. Surrounded by many eateries!!! It's a can't miss hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get above the 9th floor for a view of the harbor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Reginald,

You want to come work for us in the PR department!!!!!

thank you for your kind comments about our service and how we made you feel from the very beginning- saying we are a "can't miss hotel" is high praise- thats for sure.

Hope you will return in the not too distant future....

Denny Fitzpatrick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We arrived at Hotel 1000 for an eight night stay and were warmly greeted by Denny Fitzpatrick, the hotel manager. During our time in Seattle, Hotel 1000 was the perfect home base. Well located and very comfortable. The staff is crisp, professional and friendly, with a proactive attitude toward serving the guest. The lobby hosts are knowledgeable and helpful in planning activities and recommending restaurants. When we needed transportation, the hotel car took us wherever we needed to go. Also, the citrus-infused drinking water in the lobby was refreshing each time we came in or out. Hotel 1000 was a great place to stay. Our sincere compliments!

Room Tip: The hotel rooms on the Elliott Bay side have beautiful views.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guests from Texas,

What a wonderful overview regarding your stay with us for 8 days.

It was a pleasure meeting you in the lobby and delighted that your stay was "memorable".

Thanks again for your kind remarks about my staff- who make it happen.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Absolutelu wonderful hotel in perfect location! Room was great with small details like selection of Tazo teas and Starbuck roast coffee and Bathroom had Molton Brown products. Tried also their lovely spa service, with 30% discount card that I got from reception.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Sanna,

Fantastic!!!! Thank you- this is a big word- so we recieve it gladly- to make everyones stay with us Fantastic is what we strive to do..

I also want to thank you for using our Spaah.It is a very special place.

Hope you will return in the not too distant future.

Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Traveled to Seattle for business and was booked into the Hotel 1000 because most hotels in the area were booked. I was a little worried but as soon as I arrived I realized you couldn't ask for a better location. Walking distance to the famous Pike Place Market, great restaurants, and tons of shopping. Bummed to miss the opening of the new Target City Center but my stay was great. The valet staff were so friendly and the concierge was extremely helpful, he even called my room to help me when he was finished with another guest just to make sure I had everything I needed. The room was very spacious, the bed super comfy with excellent linens, and room service was amazing! The room is separated from the bathroom by a thick sheet of glass with a privacy screen. The water flows into the tub from the ceiling, it's so cool! Would definitely recommend the hotel and look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jennifoose,

What a wonderful review you spent the time to write to our readers regarding Hotel 1000. delighted to read your review and that my concierge called you back- it is the little touches that make such a difference.

Thank you that you said you will highly recommend us and that you will return- you made my heart proud!!!

Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This place has a great location; it's near the pike place market, the giant ferris wheel, and a bunch of shops! The service is excellent, the staff is very friendly. What more could you ever wish for?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear HAI-and -BYE,

Short, very sweet and to the point.....

Thanks ,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My stay at hotel 1000 was just perfect!!
Room was clean, modern and yet some what cozy. Sitting area was seperared from the sleeping area so we were able to do our own things. Water pressure from shower head was great and like the soap, shampoo dispensers attached on the wall. K cup coffee machine in rhe room really helped me get going in the morning and in the lobby, I was able to get a cup of coffee. Only one thing that I noticed was that glass top on coffee table.. Edge was sharp and I cut myself on the side of leg trying to rush me to get to the door. It needs to be smooth out or put something around it. My cut was about 2 inches. Ouch!!

Hotel restaurant was opened until 10 on Sunday night with 1/2 price off bottled wine. We were able to get fed at 9pm.
Room service for breakfast was fast and good. I think it didn't even take 7 minutes to get my food.

It was only few blocks away from public market and art museum and seattle aquarium. All in walking distance!!

My experience from making a reservation over the phone to check out was awesome. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Denny F, General Manager at Hotel 1000, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Grandmajung,

Thank you so very much for not only staying with us but taking the time to write such a complimentary review regarding your stay with us in September.
I am very sorry to read about the the sharp edge on the table.

Can you please email me @ denny.fitzpatrick@hotel1000seattle.com and let me know what room this happened in? Also- can you let me know how you are doing?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Fantastic location where you can go anywhere downtown on foot. Truly professional, friendly, and helpful staff. Our room was exquisite with a great view of the bay. Food in the local restaurant, Boka, was very good.
You will be pampered. The staff make you feel like VIPs.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear RD,
thank you for staying with us and for spending the time writing your review for Trip Advisor readers to enjoy.

Delighted that we made you feel "pampered" and that you enjoyed our great restaurant - BOKA.
Hope you return soon and often.

Denny Fitzpatrick

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!