“Loved the Tub” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Seattle, WA
“Loved the Tub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I loved this hotel. It is exactly what you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The service is great. The room was amazing. Tip, stop at lush in westlake center and pick up a bath bomb and wait till dark and turn out the lights and get in the tub and look out over the city. I had an amazing time.

Only Con: parking in downtown seattle has become a war zone. The city has figured out that it is an ATM for them to write parking tickets. They recently extended the street meter hours to 8pm. There is a fleet of tow trucks "prowling" around town. It's obscene. Having said that, is it really fair for hotel 1000 to charge so much for parking? I think not. Bad! $40?!! really?!

Room Tip: Be sure to request a room with a tub. Not all rooms have them. The receptionist tried to get me to s...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel is up to par with some 5 star hotels. The staff, from door man to maid service, was always friendly and were eager to talk share stories. The room was quiet and well appointed....very up to date and with a great view of the harbor. They even supplied a coffee press for free in room Starbucks coffee. Umbrellas are supplied and it only took a matter of minutes for the valet to bring our car up and have it ready for us when we walked out the door. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. And, this hotel is within walking distance of many city attractions.

Room Tip: Request harbor view....high floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband and I used the hotelstonight app and got a great deal on our room. I had heard a lot of great things about the Hotel 1000 from friends as we live in the greater Seattle area. And it lived up to the hype. We were greatest cheerfully by the valet driver and ushered inside. It's stunning! Awesome lighting and decor. We checked in with another friendly staff member and got complementary champagne. Our room was large with two queen beds. It had an awesome bathroom with glass looking out on the bedroom, a great freestanding bathtub with water spout on the ceiling. The bed was very comfortable and the decor again was beautiful. We had a great stay abd look forward to going back.

• Stayed February 2012
Hood River, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

After reading the positive online reviews we selected Hotel 1000 for a quick Seattle get-away weekend and our experience was excellent. Within walking distance to great Seattle restaurants, shopping and culture. The staff in every department is very knowledgeable but what my wife, young daughter and myself appreciated the most is the sincerity of the staff. In a city where staff can tend to go through the motions this hotel cares about your experience.

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking 1st Ave = Great views of Sound.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Clarkston, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Calling mine and my girlfriend's stay at this hotel "excellent" or "awesome", I think would be an insult to the hotel! I don't have the vanacular to truly describe how amazing our stay was. From the staff, to the room, to just the overall experience was all more than I expected! I booked this hotel while in Iraq as an early Valentine's celebration, I was immediately contacted by one of the staff members, she helped me plan a full day of spa, and a few other things. I was a little apprehensive at first because I wasn't sure if it was going to be worth the price... Let me tell you it was worth every penny!!! The level of service was top notch! The staff was always so willing to help, they went out of their way to be of service. BOKA was awesome! The staff there was helpful, very nice, and the food was awesome! And the room... So beautiful!!! It was exacty what I expected! The Spa was... I don't know, I can't think of anything better besides amazing! I surprised my girlfriend with a full day of spa treatments, she loved it, and the hotel and the staff once again went above and beyond for us! I can't thank them enough for making our stay so wonderful! If you want a romantic pampered time with your special someone, check this hotel out!! You'd be crazy not to!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Gatos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Very nice stay at the Hotel 1000. Large rooms, good service by all of the friendly staff. Good location, easy walk to Pioneer Square, downtown, Pike's Market and several very good restaurants.

• Stayed February 2012
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I knew this would be a great experience when a good friend that I have a great amount of respect for, recommended this location. I had a terribly long and busy week, but this hotel was so great, it made me relax and put a smile on my face.
Every aspect about it was amazing. The bed was perfect, the Television was clear and worked quickly, which I can't say about many hotels. The decorations were great, I loved the art on the walls. Design couldn't be better, neither could the soaps and toiletries.
I can't rave enough about how much I loved this location. Even the hotel restaurant was amazing. I ordered the chicken and waffles, Mac and Cheese, three cocktails, and paid less than I did at my last hotel for a Philly Cheese steak and a coke! The prices were amazing, almost as amazing as the food and drinks. But I will say that the drinks are either on the Tart or Sweet side. Every time I was told a drink was not too sweet or too sour, I felt that it was. My only other qualm, was that my room key was deactivated before I had departed and the woman I called on the phone at the concierge desk (not front desk), was not very friendly, so I went to the front desk and they were happy to help me.
If you love your technology, fine art, great sleep, and the ability to impress your guests, this would be the place. Any husbands out there who are looking for something romantic to do for Valentines day, take your wife here for food and drinks, then head up to your room. Guarantee she will fall deeper in love with you. Anytime I find myself back in Seattle, I will be staying here.

It's a short walk away from Pike Market, has a great staff, and the fact that there is a technology hub in the rooms with USB chargers, A/V , HDMI, and component ports is incredible. Now stop reading this post and go book your room before they are fully booked if the aren't already for the next 50 years.

Room Tip: All three rooms I saw were amazing! Anything you choose will be great.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hotel 1000? Share your experiences!