“Don't even bother” 1 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Seattle
“Don't even bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2007

I could fill this entire box with dissappointment in regards to my experience dining here... but to bullet point... service sucks, food is way overpriced and not all that great, and when I called to complain, not even a simple reply... I am done going there... and if you havent been there, save yourself the time, and money...

A TripAdvisor Member
“What happend to twenty two doors?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2006

Well first I would like to say that twenty-two doors was; at one time, one of my favorite watering holes in the world. But I must convey on a recent trip to Seattle I was sadly disappointed to find twenty-two doors no longer resembles the exceptional place it once was. I used to come to twenty-two for the simple but quality bites from chef Caleb Doorman, the incredible hand crafted drinks and 1st rate service from Patrick and staff. Wow, to my surprise, neither Patrick nor Caleb remains at 22 and what a difference that has made. Twenty-two doors in my opinion definitely lacks that little extra touch that it once so wonderfully gave-pity-now it seems so C average and really borders on "not great". I miss the great drinks where is Patrick? and that vibe that once was. I hope 22 can resurrect itself from the painfully bad state in which it resides and provides. If anyone knows where Patrick is bartending at please respond in kind "I REALLY NEED A DRINK, A GOOD-NO-GREAT DRINK.