“great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Seattle, Washington
“great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

great breakfast, will definitely go again. i always get pancakes and my husband gets some kind of egg dish, we both really liked our meal.

Visited October 2013

New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Talk about good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Someone please wake me up!The pancakes, pancakes ....yum yum yum. I met my colleague here for breakfast on a saturday-best decision ever. I have died and gone to food heaven. The service was excellent, the food had my mouth watering and the pancakes had me an instant. I love this place and i cannot wait to go back. It is packed so be ready to wait a little but its worth the wait....the menu is so diverse so you have a great choice of selections, take a chance, get yourself to Colombia City and enjoy a good breakfast at Geraldine's.

Louisville, Kentucky
“FRENCH TOAST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Yumm. French toast. Mine had nectarines on it. I'm baffled at the texture. I make french toast all the time but I'm not sure how they get it so crunchy without being greasy from being cooked in butter. I had a biscuit too, from other's reviews...however it wasn't the amazing item I was expecting. Good for sure, but would probably bypass that. My bf got the breakfast casserole. I ended up eating about 1/4 of it because it was so filling he couldn't finish it. It was sooooo good too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California, United States
“Warm and cozy comfort food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Coffee cake and chicken fried steak...these are "must have" items from the menu. The place is popular - be prepared for a wait...it is worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“One of My Favorite Restaurants in Seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I usually order the cobb salad and a slice of the day's coffee cake. The french toast is also good. A vibrant eatery with interesting art on the walls and good service. My only complaint is that It can get loud during the breakfast and weekend rush, the wall's don't absorb noise well enough.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere