“A fun way to explore seattle” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ride the Ducks of Seattle

Ride the Ducks of Seattle
516 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109 (Magnolia / Queen Anne)
206 441 3825
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #28 of 149 activities in Seattle
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! You'll view all the must-see sites of Seattle including the bustling Seattle waterfront, historic Pioneer Square, the famous Pike Place Market and the heart of the downtown shopping district! Next, head out to Fremont where you'll SPLASH into Lake Union and cruise past Gasworks Park, the Sleepless in Seattle floating home and a breath-taking view of the Seattle skyline! Along the way, your Wacky Captain will entertain with colorful stories about the city’s history, jokes, music, and more! It's a party on wheels that floats!
florida
4 attraction reviews
“A fun way to explore seattle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2009

This tour includes a view of Seattle from land and water. It helps you get the lay of the land with some history and funny jokes included. Tour guide Greg was a bit cheesy, but funny. All ages will enjoy the tour.

Mountain Home ID
5 attraction reviews
“Quacked me up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2009

Oh My Goodness what a hoot!!! I was laid over in Seattle for a couple days and decided to get out and see the city a bit. I took two tours that day, the ducks being the second... I wish I would have skipped the first and just rode the ducks. I was a bit skeptical, espically since I had a "so so" experience with the first tour I took that day. But boy was I wrong. Captain huah was a hoot. He was so friendly, asking everyone on the duck where we were from and cracking jokes about every place we were from. He got the music going and made us all sing and wave at people as we drove down the streets of Seattle. He pointed out quirky facts about the city as well as silly oddities about places we pasted. The trip around the lake was relaxing and beautiful. I absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend this tour. The one downside had nothing to do with the actual tour. Before your board the duck they take your picture with a life ring.... cool. When you are done with the tour they have the picture printed our and ready for you to buy.... cool. Down side, they want $20 for a 5x7 picture in a paper frame. The tour it's self cost $27 (no military discount, bummer) to throw another $20 on top for one picutre is spendy. I've been to other tours that do similar things, but the pictures have never been more than $10. But that's the only downside. If you are in Seattle... definatley RIDE THE DUCKS!!!!

Pittsburgh, PA
3 attraction reviews
“It's a Quack!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2008

I have been on several duck tours in other cities, but Seattle's Ride the Ducks is by far the best! I highly recommend doing this first thing, as they give you ideas of places you might want to check out in more detail after. The captain was a riot and full of information! Be prepared to have a GREAT time!

Muskegon, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
“Ducking in for Seattle Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2008

Went on this tour last Monday the 13th, and couldnt have picked a better day or tour to go on in my last full day in Seattle. Our captain, "Rocky Bottoms", was hilarious throughout the tour as he pointed out landmarks after landmarks, some that lots of people on the tour group definitely never thought of before. When we all got into the lake and the vehicle was on the water, it got more fun as we witnessed a seaplane taking off and even met another Duck tour group in which the Rocky and the other pilot dueled with Super Soakers for a minute to the delight of everyone. Overall a fun 90 minute trip taking in the sights and sounds of Seattle, through land and lake, and definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to experience a tour unlike any other. Be prepared to laugh and sing your hearts out too!

Florida
44 attraction reviews
“Fun, fun, fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2008

We toured with "Helen Wheels", who was a fabulous tour guide. Read her name real fast and you'll get the ideas. This wacky tour is a combination of history, local fore, news and music. The tour went by so fast! We toured all around Seattle plus into the lake. We saw so many seaplanes when we were in the lake.
We were very pleased with our tour and the price was fair.
I would definitely recommend this to see the best of Seattle while having a great time. We learned a lot.