“Cute little shop” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crumpet Shop

Crumpet Shop
1503 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101-1523 (Downtown)
(206) 682-1598
Neighborhood: Downtown
Houston, Texas
“Cute little shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

LOVED the cucumber and salmon spread crumpet. I'm glad I listened to the reviews on tripadvisor. I would definitely recommend this place. It's perfect for breakfast.

Visited September 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here based off of other reviews on TA and glad that we did! Freshly made crumpets and lots of different toppings and options! The preserves are delicious. I recommended the raspberry! Fresh coffee and tea. Would definitely visit again!

Seattle, WA
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm a regular here - the crumpets and toppings are fresh, the hazelnut spread and lemon curd are made in house, and the service is unfailingly friendly. I feel lucky to have the Crumpet Shop in my city.

Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Outstanding, Affordable Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

At the recommendation of some friends who had visited Seattle a few months ago, we headed to the Crumpet Shop for breakfast before exploring Pike Place Market. Our friends made a great recommendation! The service at the store was outstanding; every person we spoke with was super-polite and happy to help, with not only the food, but Seattle recommendations, etc. The store is small, but charming; we were there pretty early (in the 7a hour), so we were able to grab a table. Of course, the main attraction is crumpets, and they do not disappoint! We had a crumpet with peanut butter, another with butter and orange marmalade, and a final one with English cheese and tomato. All were completely delicious; the cheese and tomato was our favorite. The coffee was good, too. Highly recommended!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good crumpet and good tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was here about lunch time, so I went for the smoked salmon crumpet and iced tea. Both were delicious and the tea came with lots of ice and free refills.

• Visited August 2012