“I love Irwin's” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Irwin's
2123 N 40th St, Seattle, WA 98103-8353 (Lake Union)
206-675-1484
Neighborhood: Lake Union
Seattle
“I love Irwin's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Now that Irwin's has two locations, I'm able to drop in more often for their great hospitality and healthy food. My job takes me all over town and often I only have a few minutes for lunch, so appreciate that Irwin's service is fast, their food is homemade and delicious, and their baked goods are fresh and tempting! Last week I stopped by on a rainy, chilly day thinking I'd warm up with their fine soup, but decided instead on a huge and delicious slice of the best carrot cake ever! I go back as often as I can, and have never been disappointed. The people are very friendly, too, and the place is neat and clean and comfortable. A local Seattle winner!

• Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Lunch & Grilled Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

While in Seattle for business, my client recommended this place for a quick lunch near his office. Imagine my surprise when I walked in and discovered It was also a wonderful bakery, coffee shop and kitchen making homemade soups and quiche! Oh I forgot, they make delicious hot sandwiches; scones, cookies, and a variety of sweets. Truly the ladies who run this place love what they do and it shows. Do yourself a favor, if you are near here for breakfast or lunch, stop and enjoy.

• Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“enjoyed this place, very friendly, great coffee and snacks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

enjoyed ! very nice, thanks for being part of my memories of Seattle !
I would definitely go back. Great music too !

• Visited June 2012
Seattle, WA
“Great cinnamon roll”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2008

I love a great cinnamon roll and this was tasty! The right type dough, baked nicely, the right number of spirals and thickness per spiral and to top of it off a great cream cheese based frosting!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great neighborhood coffee shop. Decent food selection.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

Great neighborhood coffee shop. Decent food selection.