“Just what you need!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #285 of 3,485 Restaurants in Seattle
Aarhus, Denmark
“Just what you need!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Honest good burger and nice people! For a european family a menu covers 2 daily meals. The bun dosent make it to 5 stars, but we will defenitly com back!

“Friendliest and fastest Five Guys I've ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This Five Guys was special, compared to any other I've visited. It was absolutely packed, however one of the employees found the time to come to my table, while I waited for my food, to welcome me, ask how my day was, and to thank me for stopping in. My food was made super fast, as always, tasted great!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aarhus, Denmark
“Yummy! Wow - I'm impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I'm not a big burger person unless it's homemade, but this place was great. And the free peanuts you get so crack yourself tasted great and it was nice to have something to do while waiting (a very short time) for your meal. Had the small hamburger with everything - really yummy. And if you only get the small burger, which is really not that small at all, it's not even super unhealthy.

Although the fries are great - but I'll bet that two europeans would be full from sharing a small (little) order.

great value for your money. Already missing the states and all their great fast food places :)

Visited October 2013
Tacoma, WA
“Lots of good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

A friend recently reviewed a 5 Guys in Lakewood. He would not go back. I would definitely return to the Northgate 5 Guys. We ordered on line. Easy. Menu is listed. Drive was about 10 minutes. When we got there the order was just coming up. Thinking the burger patties were about the same mini-size of In & Out I ordered the 2 patty burger. It was about 1/2 pound of freshly ground beef. Four of us shared the largest order of fries. They filled the not so large paper cup, but the bag had many more fries dumped into it. Plenty, but they were so good I would like to eat an order by myself. It they were only low calorie fries I would. You can make any flavor Coke product you want. John, give 5 Guys another try, even if you have to go to Northgate.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale
“Mother of All Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

You get to load up the burger as you wish with amazing choices like Grilled Onions, Grilled Mushrooms, Jalapeno Peppers, and everything else you can imagine. The meat comes out of the fridge BRIGHT red and clean. It is not burnt and the burger turns out just like what I would make at home. Mr. McDonald: go grab a burger at Five Guys and notice the difference. Their burger patty is NOT grey color! And they charge not any more than what McDonald does. I left feeling just gratitude. They make a great burger.

Visited February 2013