“Good casual spot. Bowling and pool.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Garage

The Garage
1130 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122 (Downtown)
206-322-2296
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Seattle, Washington
“Good casual spot. Bowling and pool.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I came here on a Friday night to have a drink with friends. It's a big place that features lots of pool tables and bowling. We didn't participate in these, but just sat around and chatted. The service was good, the wine decent, and the bartender pours a generous glass. And, a real treat...there was plenty of street parking, unusual for Capitol Hill !

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Burlington, Washington
“Pretty Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Okay, I went here with my 22 year old son for a late dinner. The place was way too loud for me, but I could see how it would be fun for a younger crowd. The food was really good. The service was good, I just couldn't hear anything the waitress said. Looks like a great place to hang out if you're college age.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
willow, Alaska
“great bowling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

one of the fishing companys had the downstairs area for bowling reserved for the party it was a very nice place comfortable and very social place

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect vibes to go shoot pool or go bowling - but not a restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Went with my brother on a Monday night...wasn't really looking to "go out" so I can't comment on what this place is like on the weekends but the atmosphere was perfect. Good loud assortment of music, polite waitresses, plenty of availability with pool tables (which are in great condition, something you don't find at typical pool halls) and looked like the folks who were bowling were having a great time. We got a heaping plate of fries with a side of gravy for $7 which was more than enough for two grown men. Beers are very well priced too. Very "chill" spot as some might say...

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I held my bachelorette party at the Garage, and my friends and I had such a fantastic time! Booking was so easy and convenient, and when we arrived we had fantastic service. The drinks and food were great, and bowling turned out to be a surprisingly fun activity for all of us! Love that the venue is 21+, and that they keep it very clean and organized. We really had a blast.

• Visited August 2011