“A Blast at the Breweries!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 209 Activities in Seattle
Type: Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: "Craft Brew is All We Do" is not just a slogan here at Puget Sound Brewery Tours but a dedication to providing the best craft brewery tour experience. We believe in drinking and supporting local by providing tours to breweries in Seattle, Bellevue, Woodinville, Everett, and throughout Puget Sound. By focusing on Washington breweries and their outstanding beer, our tours provide you a fun and exciting way to drink the best beer in the region, meet the brewers, and develop a true appreciation for the art of craft beer. Our all-inclusive brewery tours provide transportation, private tours of the breweries from the brewers themselves, tasters of craft beer at each brewery, a 64oz growler and T-shirt. Come take a ride with us and see why “Craft Brew is All We Do!”
Federal Way, Washington
“A Blast at the Breweries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We purchased a private 10-person group No-Wineing tour in Woodinville and had a fantastic time! Aaron was so personable and helpful throughout the entire process as I had a number of questions before deciding to purchase. He shows great pride in his company and we could tell he has built a rapport with the local brewers. Each of the breweries had complimentary snacks (popcorn, pretzels, goldfish, etc). Aaron seemed to have a great time with us and joked with us the entire time. We were having so much fun that we weren't too interested in the beer making process after the first tour. After the tour we arranged for a group dinner at the Collective on Tap which was a great atmosphere with more beer! I would highly recommend this tour for groups of friends, coworkers or teammates.

Tacoma, Washington
“Deliciousness in my growler!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I did the no Wine-ing tour in Woodinville with a bunch of friends and we all had so much fun. Right off the bat I can tell that Aaron, our tour guide, has a really good relationship with all of the breweries so every place we went into felt like home. A great way to spend a Saturday, friends and booze. Not to mention you get to go home with souvenirs! My friends and I are already planning on taking the other tours.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Aaron M, Owner at Puget Sound Brewery Tours, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I am glad you all had a good time. We loved having all of you take a tour. I like to think of the breweries as home. By the way, I am kind of jealous of your souvenirs. It was awesome that you were able to take home fresh hops. Hope to see you again soon!
Redmond, Washington
“Fun and very informative tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had a great time on the Woodinville tour. I am not a beer drinker but my husband is. I've learned a lot about beer on this tour so now I'm better informed when buying beer in the future.
The only thing is I wish the tour kept to the schedule. Everyone was having a great time so I didn't want to say anything but I felt bad for my friends who were babysitting our kids. We had told them we were going to be done around 4 p.m. and would pick up the kids around 5 p.m.
So I felt bad picking up our kids 2 hours later than we are suppose to. Luckily they didn't have any plans that evening.

Also, it would be good to know that we need to eat prior to the tour. Luckily our friends had gone on the tour before and warned us to eat before hand and bring snacks. That is something I would recommend if you go on the tour.

In any case, it was a great tour and I plan to recommend it to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Aaron M, Owner at Puget Sound Brewery Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad that you had a great time and found it to be educational. Based on your feedback, we have added information on our website and in our e-mail confirmations addressing the scheduling concerns. If we know a head of time that there could be a scheduling conflict for our customers, we try our best to stay to the schedule.

Food is always a tough one. We do have reminders to eat a substantial meal before the tour on our e-mail confirmations and in our FAQ section of our website but when people drink they do get the munchies. Many of the breweries have food trucks, just like the one that was at our third stop on your tour. People are always welcomed to purchase food and eat while we are visiting the brewery. Since food isn't our focus it is challenging, and we are constantly looking at ways to make it available.

Again, thanks for the feedback and I am glad that you still enjoyed the tour.
Kirkland, Washington
“Excellent Brewery Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

As a local Seattle-ite, I was really impressed with this tour. It's always interesting to be a tourist in your own city and unsure if it will be worth your time and money and this tour is definitely worth it! Our tour guide was fantastic and was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about each brewery we visited and also made the whole day really relaxing and fun. He was very professional while still keeping the mood fun and gave us a great tips about how to get the most out of the tour and I really appreciated that he didn't rush us at any of the breweries.

The tour itself was a great way to see breweries that I never knew existed and a very relaxing way to get around the city without having to navigate. I liked that we didn't just stay in one area but really got to see different neighborhoods of the city and got to talk first hand with the beer makers!

Definitely recommending this to all visiting friends and family but also any beer lover I know in the area!

Snoqualmie, Washington
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was a really good tour. Everybody was really nice and very knowledgable. I would recommend this tour for anyone for any ocassion.

Visited October 2013